I'm a hero now?

( Cute high earthly defense club theme song , but without the lyrics! )

             * A few minutes later *

  Were walking to our beach house , and i'm in the back of the guys with en . We've talked and talked , he's actually not all that bad . He's actually really cool , me and him are friends already! And there was mistake , atsushi actually got us a beach house . So all we had to do is get the keys , and now lo has them . The wombat controlling the teacher is taking picture like crazy , I didn't say anything about it .

The wombat controlling the teacher got picture of all of us , me with the guys and just the guys . Me and ryu got some pictures together with each others phones , then I got a picture with the guys and I got seperate pictures with the guys . When we turn , we saw the house .

( Here's a picture of the beach house

( Here's a picture of the beach house . )

" Damn . " ryu said . " Woah . " lo said . " Is this the right one? " atsushi asked . " Amazing! " the wombat said .
" Atsushi are you sure you got the right one? " en asked . " Holy crap . " I said . So we went in , and we explored everything .

    ( Here's a picture of the kitchen

    ( Here's a picture of the kitchen . )

( Here's a picture of the livingroom . )