A Date To Remember

* 7:00pm *

   " Kimmy! Wake up! " I immediately wake my eyes as I jumped a bit, sighing I look to who woke me up. " Oh, Ryu, It's just you. " I said. " Yeah, okay monkey your prince is here. " Ryu said. I don't rub my eyes knowing I have makeup on and get up. Walking to the door I saw Ryu open the door and there stood En. He was in a grey long sleeve thin jacket, blue v-neck short sleeve shirt, and some beat up ripped jeans that looked cute. He smiled at me and I saw the faint red blush on his cheeks. " Alright, you two get going. " Ryu said. I laughed but was also kinda shocked at his words.

   Suddenly in comes mom, and she gave me my umbrella. " Oh, is it gonna rain tonight? " I asked. I guess I was busy I didn't pay attention to what the weather was suppose to be tonight. Crap. " Yeah, and it's gonna be storming with thunder and lightning tonight to. " Mom said. " Yeah, it's suppose to get real bad by nine thirty I think. " Ryu said. I felt a shudder go down my back and I tried my best to stay up, not wanting to fall. En looked at me trying to read my face, and I gave him a sign of reassurance that I was fine.

   " Well, I'll call you and let you know what we're gonna do later. " I said. She nodded, but pulled me into a hug and, " You can stay at En's house tonight if it's closer when it starts to storm. I trust you and that you won't make any bad decisions. " She whispered in my ear. " Okay, and thanks. " I whispered back. She then pulled me away and I hugged Ryu, then me and En left. After we left, me and En linked arms as we walked. " So, the place I'm taking you has food there too. But Atsushi gave me coupons for the curry bar that he works at. " En said.

  " So you want want to know if I wanna go there then go to the place your taking me or just go to the place your taking me? " I asked. He nodded, and I thought to myself. Well for some reason I was wanting curry. " Curry. " I said. He nodded smiling, and I laid my head on his shoulder. " Well thank goodness the curry bar is close to the place I'm taking you. " En said. " Where is it your taking me anyways? " I asked. Giving him my puppy dog eyes I wanted to know, he knew it.
" You'll find out but I'm not telling you. " he said. I pouted and he chuckled with a grin.

  " Your so cruel. " I said. He chuckled even more, and I just stood there pouting. " If I was cruel I wouldn't be taking you out tonight. " he said. Touche. Dammit En, your so clever but I'm not as naive as you think. I'll get him back… this just turned into revenge. Oh just watch, I know just how to get him back. Good thing I wore this dress too.

         * At the Curry Bar *

  As we took our seats at a booth, I crossed my legs and waited for our drinks. The air filled of the smell of curry. Maybe Atsushi is working tonight? I hope so. I'd like to see him too. Okay so first action of plan, 'Revenge of the blue', is now in action.
I lightly rub my bare leg against his pant covered leg. As I continue to look at my menu, I felt someone's eyes on me. " So what looks good? " I asked. I intentionally ask that knowing he'll be thinking of something else, when he probably thinks I mean the menu.

  " Oh, um, well, it's not the fall season so I usually get Atsushi's. " En said feebly. Got him right where I want him. I won't go so far, I mean, I don't want him to be in too much pain. " Oh, yeah we should get his since I like his the best. " I said. So when the waiter comes and brings us out drinks, he asks us for our orders and we tell him we want the 'Kinugawa Curry'. But I could tell he was struggling since he was too busy looking at me, and he looked to be around a college freshman. Maybe 19?

  This may not be part of the plan but it works for me. Because I could tell En was getting annoyed at the waiter, and me? I was only giggling quietly to myself. " En, calm down. He was just being polite, people enjoy politeness. " I said. " Not what he was looking at. " En mumbled. Was En thinking the waiter was looking at my breasts? Goodness, En, get your head out of the gutter. Seriously. " Oh En, get your head an out of the gutter you perv. " I said. He blushed and I giggled.