Chapter 14

* Later *

    Slipping on my favorite tanktop, I wrap my hair up in a towel and then head downstairs. " Hey how'd it go? " Ryu asked. I looked and there he was in the kitchen, and I headed there myself to get some water. " It was fine. We just practiced our routine like planned, then went to the curry bar. " I said. " Okay I was just asking. " Ryu said with his hands up. " I wasn't snapping. " I said. I took out a water bottle and took a sip of it. " Now is the cupcakes. " Ryu said. " And tommorow is when we go shopping for the rest of our outfits. " I said.

  " Oh yeah, our shirts came in today! " Ryu said excitedly. " Yep, now we need the matching pants and shoes. Which I will decorate. " I said. He nodded, and then he walked over to me and pulled me in for a hug. " Our birthdays are coming up. " Ryu said. " I know and I'm excited. " I said. " I talked to Mom for you. And she said that we could have Dad over for your birthday since sixteen is pretty big. " Ryu said. I squealed with excitement and I hugged him tighter. " Oh thank! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you Ryu! " I cried out with excitement.

  " Your welcome and I only did it because I knew how much it means to you. " Ryu said. I smiled and kissed his cheek, and then I grabbed my waterbottle running upstairs back to my room. Walking into my room I take the towel off my head and brush my hair. I went and turned my lights off, and got in bed laying down. Grabbing my phone I went to me and Emi's messages. Needing to tell her immediately about what's happened today … well except for the whole loveracelets thing.

  Filled with so many thoughts in my head I quickly type a message and send it.

   Me- OMG we need to talk now!

  I set my phone down and wait, thoughts fill my head. Images of what happened and what would of happened if things had continued.

I saw the look in his eyes … he wanted more too, and so did I. I unzipped the jacket a bit and slid it down past my shoulders just a little bit.

  I grabbed his shirt and pulled him down for a kiss. My fingers went to play with his hair again and I held on, he pulled back and went for my neck. He littered it with soft kisses and a few teeth nips here and there. I bit my  lip to keep my voice quiet, though I felt like every single cell in my body was tossing and turning. Just fighting to get out. I held En closer and he took full advantage of that. He kissed around different areas on my neck, and when he made it to the juncture between my neck and shoulder … " En! " I suddenly cried. Tossing my head back gently at the feeling.

  I blushed deeper and I just wanted to forget that happened. " So … that's where that spot is. " En said. I blushed more. En kissed me again and I gasped in sensitivity. But let him deepen it again as I wanted as much as I could get, without getting the full thing. Not wanting the full thing yet. I wanted more just not too more. I tried to shift myself because of the wall and I heard En groan. Blushing more if possible. En pulled back and went to my ear … feeling his breath on my neck was just an added incredible feeling to what was already going on.

  " If you continue to grind on me like that, then I don't think I'll be able to hold back anymore. " En said. I held in my breath as it felt like everything in me just dropped. Just hearing him say that and the way he said that set off a whole lot of pleasure through my veins. " I'm trying my best here … but I can't help it when your so irresistible. " I said in an innocent voice. I felt En tremble a bit at my words and I just felt thought at the top of my mind that seeing that was hot. Like, mind-blowing I wanna go full level with you and keep it a secret, hot.

   Not even joking at all. But I knew things had to stop before things got too far, and we probably needed to go eat and then I needed to get home. Get a shower, and maybe talk with En more or tell Emi what happened. But I couldn't hold on much longer as I felt the slight grinding as he was doing, just the friction sent delicious tingles all over my body. " En … " I moaned. I wanted him. I. WANTED. HIM. There's no objection to it. Biting my lip I slightly grind on him and I give him my most innocent but seductive look I could give.

  " En … I want you. " I said. He looked at me with so much love and lust, just the look made me want him to do me right here and now. Though I didn't care if it was here. As long as I was with him … to me it didn't matter where my first time was. He kissed me deeply and I held onto him as I grabbed his shirt then took it off him, he let me. He trailed kisses down my lips, jaw, to my neck as I ran my fingers up and down his built chest. He unzipped my jacket and took it off, and I helped him take off my tanktop.

  Oh. My. God. Kimmy get a grip! Get your head out of the gutter! Stop thinking that! I felt my heart beating so fast I swear I could hear it in my ears. I felt my cheeks turning red … feeling the heat in them rise. Trying to compose myself my phone buzzes and I immediately pick it up. I look and it's Emi. Oh thank goodness! I need to tell her! Just so I don't drive myself nuts! So I get back to our messages and read hers.

  Emi- What is it? What happened?

  I get to my keyboard and before I know it my fingers are flying. I quickly type my message and then send it.

   Me- I was close to almost doing it with En today at routine practice

But I don't even get a minute to put my phone down when Emi sent back an immediate response. I look at it immediately.

  Emi- WHAT?! OMG KIMMY! TELL ME EVERYTHING! DETAILS WOMEN! NOW!

  I try and type my response back quickly, just needing to tell her. I don't know why I was so anxious to tell someone what happened, I mean it was really only me and En's business only. But I just felt like I needed to tell her because just holding it in for so long only made me anxious. Then eventually drives me nuts. I finish my message and then send it to her.

  Me- We were finishing a part that goes to the final moves then we stopped for a minute to talk when he said something that made me kiss him and then soon the kiss leads to something a little bit more but that was only when I let him put his hands on my hips and he was hesitate about it at first when he finally knew that I was okay with it because he's sweet and is such a gentleman then I felt him grip on them a bit and before I knew it he had me pinned to a wall and he put one of my legs around his waist as his hand was on my thigh and he kissed me again and then we were making out and I wanted more so I put my other leg around him and he put his hand on my hips again and I let him go to my neck and man did he take advantage of that because he found my weak spot and I shifted a minute so I kinda grinded on him and he groaned then said something so incredibly sexy and I replied and he trembled it was so hot and all that was going through my head was that I want him but my brain also said No because Ryu would kill me if I did and he found out so I stopped before things got any worse and then we left and has dinner then he brought me home

  Waiting for a reply I tried to keep my head from those thoughts. Not wanting to have a wet dream is what their called I think. I'm not sure, I can't remember much from health last year. Like literally I couldn't. I sighed and waited, then as if on que my phone buzzed again. I read her message.

   Emi- Omg girl if Ryu found out he would kill you but congrats! Your progressing but hey if you do end up doing it I think you should ask your mom for birth control or make sure he always uses a condom and I so wanna hear more about this but my mom is telling me I need to go to bed so I wanna talk more about this tommorow! Night girly!

    Sighing, I put my phone down and plugged the charger up. I lay back on my back and look so the ceiling, but I turn on my side and look through the window that had the night sky. The stars and moon bright lighting it up. Sighing, again, I knew she was right. If things got out of hands one day then I need to be protected, so I'll probably go talk to mom about getting me the pill. It'll just make things easier on me and En both. But would I really let things get this far? And if I did, what would Ryu think?

  He'd probably kill me and En both.