Rocking club with the guys

( Kimmy is rocking it with the guys! )

   Me and en were hanging out in the pool , just talking and hanging out . I'm loving every second of it though , don't know bout en , but I'm loving it .
" Okay , name one thing you don't plan to do unless your stressing about it . " I said to en . He thought for a minute , then he spoke up . " I don't plan to do 'that' unless it becomes a problem . " he said . I know what he meant by 'that' , I don't plan to either but maybe in the future .

" Really? Cause I figured you were the type that's already done it . " I said . He looked taken back , but we ended up laughing . " Same to you , but no I haven't . " he said . " So your still a virgin? " I asked . He nodded , maybe I should tell him I'm one too . " So am I . " I said . " I'm suprised no one's taken you yet , you saving for someone special? " he asked . I hit his arm , and he laughed . " For your info I don't really plan to , unless it's with someone I love . But first I gotta find mr.right , then maybe I will . " I said .

He shrugged his shoulders , then he smirked as if he got an idea . Suddenly he swam under my floaty , and I knew what he was gonna do .
I was suddenly pushed off my floaty , and I screamed . The pool water hitting my skin , it felt cool against it .
I swam up to the surface , and I saw a laughing en . " En! That was not funny! " I shouted . He looked at me , and he just smiled . " It was funny . " he said . " That's it , your gonna get it! " I said . So I swam to him , but he got out of the pool . Damn it en!

  I got out and ran after him , we ran into the grass and I was catching up to him . Once I had gotten close to him , he disappeared . Huh? I stopped running , and I walked around .
" Where is that damn idiot? " I asked aloud . Suddenly I was grabbed by the waist , and I knew who it was .
" En let me go! " I shouted . " Nope . " he said . Soon I had started laughing , but I kept struggling against him .
He walked to the pool , and he threw me in . I screamed as I was thrown , as I was under the pool water I noticed that en had jumped in .

  He swam to me , wrapped his arms under my knees and behind my back and brought us up to the surface .
When we had surfaced , I shivered but I was laughing and so was en .
" Your such an idiot , throwing a girl into a pool is just plain mean . " I said .
" But I saved you . " he said . " You know I'm starting to think that your not as lazy as atsushi had told me you were . " I said . " I can be when I want , but I guess when I'm with you I'm not as lazy . " he said .

" Ya got that right . " I said . Me and en heard loud footsteps coming from getting house , and I knew immediately that the guys were coming down the stairs . If ryu saw en holding me like this , in my bathsuit , he'd freak out so bad . So en dropped me , and I fell back into the water . As I stood next to him in the pool , I glared at him for his action .

He leaned against the pool walls and we pretended to talk about something . The guys rushed through the back door , and looked at us . " What's going on?! I heard kimmy shouting and screaming! " ryu said . " Enny what did you do? " atsushi asked .
" You think they did? " lo asked .
" What's all this commotion? " yumoto asked . " Are they getting lovey dovey? " wombat asked . " We were talking until en pushed me off my floaty , I chased after him but he caught me . That's why I shouted , and I screamed cause I pushed off my floaty . " I said .

" That the truth? " ryu asked . " It's as true as your average dates per week . " en said . Ryu looked taken back , and I laughed . But then everyone laughed , so did ryu . " Guys it's almost time , we need to go get ready . " lo said .
Oh crap , he's right . I totally forgot about the club! I'm so stupid! I must of forgot cause I was hanging with en , well that's just great . So I got out of the pool , and ran inside the house . I ran upstairs and ran to my bedroom , I slammed the door and locked it . I ran to into the bathroom , stripped , turned on the shower and got in .