Culture's Day Festival

( The sleeves, colored writing, and the heart are different colors. Like Yumoto's is red, En's is Blue, Atsushi's is Green, Ryu's is pink, Lo's is Yellow's and Kimmy's is purple. The student council has a shirt like this but except it says  Binan High School Student Council with their colors on it.)

        * 2 days later; Friday morning *

     * At Binan High School *

    "Kimmy are done changing? We gotta start passing out cupcakes." I sighed at this remark, and quickly tied my purple shoes. I then lastly slid the short sparkly purple tutu up my legs, and put it around my waist where my shirt was tucked in. Today was the schools Culture's Day Festival, where all the school clubs show basically what their about I guess. I'm not really sure as I didnt listen to Kin explaining about it. Though he said we can sell the cupcakes for 200 yen, which in America it is $2.00. And if we get the most votes we'd have the prize money too. But I didnt hear the rest because I was kinda dozing off, thinking about En... cant blame me really. He is good looking. "Kimmy hurry up! It shouldnt take that long to change!" Ryu yelled from outside of the girls bathroom that had been added when the girls started attending. And since it was my first year with this club, and being a superhero, the guys didnt wanna dress up in our superhero clothes. Like they did last year. So I decided that I'll come up with the clothes.

    Our clothes were a baseball t-shirt that had our own individual colors on it, with matching colored pants that match the colors of our shirts, then matching colored shoes. Then since I'm the girl I decided to wear a small tutu. Just so I could be kinda different. But me and Ryu were matching hairstyles. I had convinced my dear brother to wear his hair in a ponytail, which he does after a bath at the bath house. (Which I still wish I could join in on but I'm a female so I cant.) It took 2 days of pestering, but I convinced him. And to match him, I had thrown my hair up in a ponytail too. Once I finished, I walked out of the bathroom and then jumped on Ryu's back. Ryu had groaned and then pouted, "Really this again?" He whined, and I nodded giggling. He carried me out of the school and to our booth with the guys along with our student council friends.

    When we got close, they all saw this and laughed at me. En laughed a little, and then came over. "En get your crazy girlfriend off of me. I got a date tommorow and cant risk any back problems!" Ryu complained, which made me hold onto him more. But En chuckled and then got behind me, "En Yufuin if you tickle me I swear I will kick you were the sun doesnt shine!" I threatened, "A fiesty one she is." Arima said as he chuckled, "Shes sweet but psycho." Ryu said with a 'you dont know the half of it' look. "She sure is something." Atsushi said chuckling. I watched En, and knowing him, he took his chances and he started tickling me. I began laughing and couldn't hold my grip on my brother, I ended up falling back but En caught me in his arms. I pouted like a child, but then I grabbed a hold of En.

   "Now shes not gonna let go of you En-chan." Atsushi said sighing with a slight chuckled, En carried me over to the booth and I still held on. "I don't care. Besides it just means she cant keep her hands off of me." En laughed, and I turned to see Ryu who didnt seem to happy about what En said. "Relax pinky, we aren't do anything we shouldnt be. I promise." I told my brother, and he just pretended to his hair.

     "You too seem extra close though." Kin said as he was getting his cupcakes out of the one the delivery vans. "You do, why is that?" Arima asked, "Have you two been spending extra time together?" Gero asked as well. "Studies show that teens between sixteen to eighteen get closer when they do it." Lo said as he was calculating away on his iPad as usual. We had put him in charge of calculating the expenses we'd make by selling the cupcakes. "En-chan, are you at least using protection?" Atsushi asked pushing up his glasses as he blushed. "You two better not be!" Ryu said a little angered, leaving me and En blushing. "Doing what?" Yumoto asked, "Yes, doing what?" Wombat asked curiously. Damn... does everyone think we're doing it? Why does everyone have their heads in the gutter? Except for Yumoto and Wombat. Yumoto is still kinda a child and innocent, and Wombat is just clearly an idiot.