Chapter 12

After our moment on the Ferris wheel, we got off and walked around more doing more games and winning prizes. I won En a cute little blue stuffed teddy bear that had a heart too saying, 'I'm blue till I get to see you' which I thought was so adorable. As we were finish eating a fried Oreo which is super good, and sounds as good as it tastes. We were sharing and I was trying to make a mess. As we finished, En went and threw the plate away and we got up. En looked like he was about to speak when thunder boomed down, and lightening crackled through the stormy clouds.

  I jumped and I clutched onto En's arm and he looked down at me. " Kimmy, are you alright? " he asked. Trying to recompose myself I looked at him, and straightened myself out. " Yeah I'm totally fine it just caught me off guard. " I said. He nodded, and looked at the sky. As he did, I felt something drop in my head. " Looks like its gonna start raining. " En said. Grabbing my phone from my purse and look at the time. It was 9:25pm. Crap,  and Ryu or Mom said it was gonna get bad at 9:30pm. We need to get going. Now.

  I grabbed my umbrella and opened it, putting it above me and En. En held it and we ran to the entrance as the rain started to really pick up. Holding my hand the whole time, we managed to get through the exit and ran to a street that had a store with a roof that would cover us. " Okay, so where are we going now? " I asked in pants. Catching my breath, En was too and he was thinking for a minute. " Mines closer, it's only five minutes away. " En said. Nodding, we ran back out in the ran under the umbrella trying not to get too wet.

   As the rain poured harder, thunder and lightening strayed the skies. It only made my heartbeat jump 5 times faster the more it got worse. My body shuddered in fear. Look, I know what your thinking. With me being the holder of lightening you'd think I wouldn't be scared. But I have different reasons for being scared. Reasons I don't feel like talking about. Because when I think about it, it only makes me think that it'll happen again. And I just don't wanna think of that happening again, it hurts me too much.

   Shaking my head I stopped my train of thought, and I kept running with En. Looking at our surroundings I saw houses and houses. I've never been down this way before. Looking around, I suddenly saw that En was slowing down and I looked ahead. We were at his house. Huh, it's about the size of mine. En stopped at the door and grabbed his keys, unlocked the door then walked in. I stayed outside under the roof. En was still holding my hand and looked back at me, wondering with curiosity on his face.

   " Kimmy, why aren't you coming in? " En asked. This is the first time for me being at En's place. He had told me earlier that his mom was staying overnight at a work conference, so it would just be us. We would be alone. For the night. " Kimmy? " En asked. Looking at him, I forced a smile and walked in slowly. He closed the door then took my umbrella and put it in the umbrella holder. " Well it looks like that storm isn't gonna be letting up, so you might wanna call your mom and let her know your staying here. I'll go up and find you some clothes to wear for tonight and set up your bed on the couch. " En said.

  I nodded, and grabbed my phone from my purse as he left. Getting to me and mom's messages, I type what I want to say then I send it.

   Me- Hey we made it to En's house since it was 5 mins away from where we were at, and don't think the storm is gonna let up so I'm staying the night here tonight

  I look for the light switch as I wait for her reply, and as I find one I flick it on but no light comes on. Crap. Lights are out, probably won't be back on till tommorow morning. Sighing I sit down on a nearby couch and go back to my messages with my mom. Seeing she replied, I looked at her message.

  Mom- Okay sweetie, I'll see you tommorow and I'm glad you made it there safely. I have to work tommorow so it'll just be you and Ryu tommorow while I'm gone, Love you and get some sleep