Chapter 10

* A few days later *

Sighing as I got out of the shower, I wrapped my towel around myself. Drying myself off, and then towel drying my hair. I slip on my bra and panties, then put my hair up in a towel wrap. Walking out of my bathroom and into my bedroom, I go to my closet and think of what to wear. Well today seems like a good day to go and explore, I haven't excatly seen all of the binan district. Or maybe I can hang out with Emi. She should be off of work by now... I think.

So I walk away from my closet and go to my phone, getting to my messages. I get to me and Emi's messages and start typing my message.

Me- Hey u off work?

I put my phone down for a minute and walk back to my closet, and look through all of my outfits. Hmm... oh I know just the outfit! Grabbing it, I quickly changed and slipped on my shoes.

( Kimmy's outfit

( Kimmy's outfit. )

Brushing some of my hair up, I did a high mini ponytail while leaving most of my hair down. Instead of grabbing my club I grab my nurse that matches, and put it over my shoulder. When I grab my phone I see messages from Emi. I look at them before answering.

Emi- Almost, just a few more minutes

Emi- Why? Wanting to hang?

Emi- We can walk around then go to my house if u want

Smiling at the messages, hanging with my best friend, is something I definitely need today. To just get away. So I quickly text back my response and send it.

Me- Yeah I wanna hangout for a bit, maybe we can grab lunch and then head to ur place and just hang there. Or maybe lunch, then shop, then head to your place because I saw a few new girl shops opened

As I head downstairs I walk to the living room, knowing mom and Ryu were there. As I got there, Ryu looked dressed to and he looked like he was going somewhere. " Hey, where are you going? " I asked. " I'm going to go hangout with the guys, the fair is open and we just wanted to go. " Ryu said. I nodded, and look at my phone for any messages. None. " Do you wanna come? The guys miss seeing you, you've been avoiding them for so long. " Ryu said.

I felt a slight twinge of pain hit me, but I took deep breathes and calmed down. " Nah, Emi actually asked me if I wanted to hang out. We saw some new girl shops open and we're gonna get lunch, shop then hang at her place for a bit. " I said. Ryu sighed, and so did I. " Whatever is going on, you can't keep avoiding forever Kimmy. Your gonna have to see them. " Ryu said. " Well, I don't wanna hangout with them today. " I said. I then walked out of the house. Ugh, why is he so damn persistent?! Why can't I do something for myself for once?

I just wanna be with my best friend for today. So I started walking towards where Emi works. She works part time at a thrift store, it's not so bad. I'm actually thinking of applying there myself too. It's right within my schedule for work hours, it's after-school, and pays well. I grab my headphones and plug them in, putting on some music I go back to my messages and look. 2 new messages from Emi.

Emi- Yeah I saw too, and one of them is a dress shop! So we can go shopping for dress for the spring dance at school!

Emi- There's also another store I wanna go to, all the girls are talking about

I quickly text back saying, 'Okay, and I'm on my way to your workplace. Be there soon.' I then put my phone in my purse and continue to walk, listening to my music and calming myself. As time passed, made it and I walked in. There I saw Emi taking off her vest. " Hey girl, what's up? " she asked. " Um, the sky? " I said back. We both laughed, and she hopped off from the counter. She grabbed her purse and we walked out together, heading to the food part of binan.

                * Later *

" I don't know if their gonna let you walk in wearing that dress, I mean its kinda appropriate. " I said. " So? My dress my body those pesky little teachers can't get onto me for having a perfect body. " Emi said. We walked through her house door and into the livingroom. Dropping our bags, I took my shoes off and followed her into her kitchen. " Chocolate chunk brownie or sweet and sour vanilla? " Emi asked as she opened the freezer part of the fridge. " You know my usual. And who the hell likes that new vanilla ice cream their making? That's so gross! " I said as I pretended to gag.

  " For your information I like it! " Emi retorted. She handed me a small pint of the chocolate and she had her nasty vanilla. " That's just nasty. " I said. We then walked to the livingroom and she turned on the TV as we sat on the couch. " So has your club voted for your candidates for spring dance? " Emi asked. " Yeah, but i didn't write anything. " I said. " Oh my god! Kimmy! " Emi gasped with a giggle. I giggled and we just continued like that. " Do you even know who the candidates for the girls are? " I asked. She shook her head and I sighed… well not that I really cared.

  " But you know that Akari Yuuto is so gonna be one of the candidates. " Emi sighed. " Yeah, I swear she's not even good. " I said. I didn't really hate her… just an initial dislike. I mean she did kiss the one who I think I still love… do I even still love En? I try to tell myself to get over him but my heart doesn't want to. So I've been avoiding him… just so I could see if I distanced myself that maybe my heart would change. Mainly because everytime I was around him I would just go back to the image of him kissing Akari. I couldn't handle it.

  But what's worse… is that during the 1st week of avoiding him Akari's step brother, Itsuki Asahi, president of the entertainment club tried flirting with me. He's actually been flirting with me a lot recently. Trying to get my number, take me out on a date, even to get to kiss him. Hell No. God, he was just so terrible. I mean he has the worlds biggest ego, so self-indulgent, too smart for my taste, and so self-reliant. And what's worse… is that he manipulates low self esteem girls into dating him!

  He's a spoiled brat and not grounded at all! I swear the first time he tried flirting with me, I took him down, and I felt like I just wanted to throw up.

       ~ First week of avoiding En ~

  I was getting to the club room, close but I was taking a breather. I kinda didn't wanna be in the room. So I took a detour to the room where En first found me, and as I was getting close to it… " Where are you going? " Turning my head I saw the last person I wanted to see, well not En. It was none other than, Itsuki Asahi, president of the entertainment club, step brother to Akari Yuuto who kissed En, and worlds hugest bigot well jerk too but bigot works perfectly.

  " None of your business now just leave me the hell alone. " I said. " Woah there, I don't think that's how you should be speaking to me miss? " Itsuki asked. Wow, is he that stupid? I'm surprised he didn't know who I was since me and Ryu's interview on the school website was making people go crazy for more interviews of us. " Kimmy Zaou. " I said. When I turned he had a grin on his face, he moved some of his maroon red hair out of his eyes.

  " Ah, the famous Zaou siblings. But what are you doing all alone? " he asked. " Like I said, none of your damn business so f*ck off. " I said again. Turning I glared daggers at him so he'd get my message. I really did wanna just be left alone, that's all I wanted. " I've heard your brother worrying excessively about you, what seems to be the matter? " he asked with a slye grin on his lips thst I just wanted to wipe away so damn badly.

   " Now why in hell would I tell you? " I asked. " Because I'm the one here to your rescue. " he said. He grabbed me and held me close… okay, big mistake buddy. I grabbed his arm, gripped it as I twisted us and kneed him right where it hurts, then pushed him down. As I walked off, I heard him say faintly, " You'll be mine just you wait. "