Chapter 13

* Next Day *

  " Kimmy come on! This is the 5th time this week! " Ryu shouted. " Well again, give me one damn minute! " I shouted back. Slamming my door, I sigh as this has become our usual routine now. It was now after school, and we were going to practice our dancing. I knew a few simple dances that the guys could do since the rest of them except for Yumoto don't wanna do too much dancing. The earth defense club has 2 group songs, the conquest club has 1 group song. Bit that's only because Kin didn't wanna do anymore after that one so he had Gero and Arima agree to it.

  Then me and En are doing a duet to a romantic song. Which is honestly my favorite. So there's a lot to do in a little of 2 weeks … I know we should of started this earlier but things were happening. For the past weeks before we decided we were gonna participate in the festival, we had monsters coming back and fourth. I've been thrown, pumbled, and beaten. Yeah tell sorry to my poor muscles. " Kimmy! " Ryu shouted again. " I'm gonna throw something at you next time you yell at me! " I shouted back.

  Quickly going to my dresser, I grab a shirt, shorts bra, and leggings, then some socks. I first change into my shorts bra, then slip on the long sleeve shirt and then the pants. I slid on my socks and then my shoes, I then tied them quickly.

                   ( Kimmy's outfit )      I brushed my hair up into a ponytail, then grabbed my purse putting my phone in there

                   ( Kimmy's outfit )

   I brushed my hair up into a ponytail, then grabbed my purse putting my phone in there. Lastly I grabbed the bag with the microphones in there. Then I ran downstairs and then went to the kitchen, grabbed 2 different colored waterbottles. I filled them both with ice and water, spun the lids on them then ran to the livingroom where Ryu was. He was in a plain pink shirt, red long pants, and some converse. He had some of his hair pulled back in a ponytail and I smiled.

    " Took you long enough, now come on we have to meet the guys so we can go to that studio. " Ryu said grabbing my hand. We ran out and he continues to hold my hand as we ran to the meeting spot for the guys. By running, we made it to the spot we saw the guys tight where we were suppose to meet. They were all in different colored shirts, and either their own choice of shorts or long pants, and different shoes. " How are you guys always so late? " Gero asked.

   " It's her slow a**. Takes about an hour just to get up and get dressed. " Ryu said pointing to me. I hit his shoulder and whined. " Well it's not just all my fault! " I retorted. Ryu rolled his eyes, and the guys laughed along with wombat. " Well let's go, and why is wombat with us? " I asked. " So I can watch. " Wombat said. Sighing, I walked over to En and held his hand as I also held onto his arm. " Tired? " He asked. I nodded, and laid my head on his shoulder.

  " I'm sorry, but we have to practice today. " he said. He took the bag with the microphones from me, holding it as he pulled me into his arms. " Well, let's get going. " I mumbled. Me and En got in front of everyone, and I walked as I led them.

             * At the Dance Studio *

   Walking into the room, we all sighed from all the walking. Dropped our bags to the left side of the corner, and I walked to the music room that was small. " Okay guys, go ahead and get started on some light stretching while I get some music going. " I said. They went to the front and began doing just that, and I set up my phone to the speakers. Playing an upbeat orchestra only song, I walked back back to the back area while I did my own stretching.

   The room had wooden floors, big mirrors on the front and back walls and bar handles for use. Speakers on all four corners, and some chairs by the door. I held onto the bar as I lifted my left leg up high just above my head, and counted to 10. Then I switched and did it to the right leg, and counted 10 again. I then pulled my left arm back and held it with my right arm, counted to 10 then repeated to the right arm. I then pulled my left leg back and held it with my right arm, counted to 10. Then repeated with the other leg.

After a few more stretches I was ready to go. I walked to the front and the guys all looked at me, and I smiled. " Okay, so since each of you guys are all doing separate songs. I thought for last after me and En that we could all do a big group song. " I said. " I don't know. " Kin said. " I like the idea. " Gero said. " Sounds fun. " Arima said. " Doesn't bother me. " En said. " It'll be fun! " Yumoto said excitedly. " Sure. " Ryu said. " Doesn't bother me either. " Lo said. " Okay. " Atsushi said.

  " So first let's all work on the big group routines, just watch me okay? It'll be simple. " I said. I went to the music room and turned on the song, I know it was cheesy. It was LOVE Friends. Turning in a circle slowly, I let my body take over and did the simple routine. Remembering it step by step, like as if I was with my group of girls back when I lived with Dad. Tuning everyone out and just dancing to my heart's content. As I heard the music slowly end, I did the ending moves and stopped.

  Turning I looked and saw the guys looking at me shock. " What? " I asked. " Did you take lessons too growing up? " Atsushi asked. " Yeah, that was also one of my classes. " I said. " You call that simple? " Ryu asked. " Yeah, and we only have a two weeks to get this all right. " Kin said. " Guys it's not gonna be that hard as long as you put forth the effort and actually try. " I said. " This is gonna be tough. " En said. " Yes I agree. " Lo said. " Me too. " Gero said. " I don't know how were all gonna do this. " Arima said.

   " Guys, we'll all break it down into steps. I promise you can do this. " I said. They all sighed but Yumoto was smiling from ear to ear. Turning around facing the front mirrors, I gave myself some space. " Now come on, from the top! Let's get started! " I said again while clapping my hands. Starting the music again, I started with part one. " Okay, so this is gonna be part one since we're gonna break it into three parts. This part is gonna be easier since we're just moving our feet and hands. Just watch me, and follow my lead. " I said. They all nodded, and I smiled.

   Stepping from left and right, I counted 10 steps. Repeating this action for the guys to get comfortable.
" Now were gonna add the hand movements with this, so be prepared. " I said. They nodded, and I did the steps from left to right, counting to 10 I brought left arm up. Then brought my right arm up and slowly made a circular movement with it then brought it down. I repeated it again, made sure to keep watching the guys. " Okay, now I wanna see you guys do this part. " I said. I started the music again from the top, and watched them.

  I watched them and I sighed … they weren't getting this right. Lord give me strength.

               * 3 hours later *

    " Okay that's it. " I said. We all panted and tried catching our breathes, we then started clapping as we walked towards the middle. Then we stopped. " Alright, today was day one. It's gonna get tougher with each different dance but I know we can do this. So shower, hydrate, and get some rest. Because after school tommorow were coming right back so be dressed, and here at this studio. " I said. They nodded, and we all went for our bags.
As we all did, we walked out of the studio and walked to where all met. Once there, the guys disbanded except for En and Atsushi.

   Ryu still with me as he was silent. " Get some sleep tonight. " I told En as I hugged him. He held me close, and I smiled as I breathed in his scent. It was some welcoming and calming. " I will, but can't I text you tonight at all? " He asked. " You can, but not till midnight this time. Because we all need to rest for tommorow. " I said. He nodded, and still kept me close as he looked at me. " I love you. " I said. " I love you too. " he said with a loving smile. I pulled him down for a kiss and he kept me in place.

  Keeping it sweet and gentle, I wished we could continue but I knew I needed to get home. So I pulled back slowly and we both smiled at each other. " I'll text you later I promise I will. " I said. He nodded, and he let me go. We then walked our separate paths as I went with Ryu to home. Where I knew Mom was making dinner, waiting on us to arrive back safely. I held Ryu's hand as I leaned my head on his shoulder as we walked. " Your doing great. " Ryu said. " I know, and I plan to keep doing great things. " I said.

  I do plan to … just as I said.