Chapter 11

* 2 weeks later *

" I'll come over at seven to come pick you up. " En said. " Okay, and I'll be ready before then. " I said giggling. He smiled and I quickly pulled him close for a kiss. Wrapping my arms around his neck, he smiled and put his arms around me and returned the kiss. " Okay break it up, I don't want to see any of that. Kimmy let's go. " Ryu said. We pulled back, and I sighed but laid my forehead against En's. He only only chuckled at my despair and I looked at him. Cracking a slight smile. " You better go, I promise I'll be there to pick you up later. " En said smiling.

" Alright, bye for now. " I said smiling. I walked off but we held hands and I was so tempted to just pull him back against me. " Kimmy! " Ryu yelled. Sighing, I let En's hand go and ran after Ryu. As I ran up to him, I jumped up on his back and he held me up. " You have legs you know. " Ryu said. " No I don't. " I said giggling. " Your such a big baby you know that? " Ryu said. " So are you when you can't get a date... so what's the difference? " I retorted back. He pouted and I just laughed.

When we made it home Ryu walked to the kitchen where mom was and got me and him water while I was still on his back. " Kimmy what on earth are you doing? " mom asked with a smile. " She's being a monkey who won't let go. " Ryu said. " Monkey really? Who's being the monkey? " I asked. " You. " Ryu said. I hit his back and he whined, I only giggled. He then went to the livingroom and to the couch. He then dropped me on the couch and I whined pouting, and he laughed.

" Ryu you meanie. " I pouted. " Oh hush, go get ready for that date of yours. " Ryu said with a slight grin.
Nodding, I got up and hugged him quickly. Then ran upstairs to my room and went to quickly take a shower.

            * With En *

En had walked in his house with Atsushi behind him, they both went to his room. " So what are you planning for your date with Kimmy tonight? " Atsushi asked. " Taking her to the carnival since its gonna be open for another month. " En said. " She'll like that. " Atsushi said. En slid his bag down and took his school jacket off, and sliding his shoes off. He went to his bedroom bathroom but kept the door open as he was getting his shower stuff together but not turning on the water.
" En-chan? " Atsushi said. " Yea? " En asked as he was looking through the cabinet.

  " What's this doing here? " Atsushi asked. En grabbed a towel and put it down, then walked out looking at Atsushi. In Atsushi's hands was … a condom that was obviously in plain sight. En blushed and so was Atsushi. " Oh, um, that was… it isn't mine. " En said stuttering. " Then who's is it? " Atsushi said. En thought, he knew it wasn't his because he and Kimmy hadn't had that talk so he didn't need to buy those. Well not yet till they've discussed it. Not like she'd say yes which En didn't mind because he wasn't interested in that.

   As En was thinking he suddebly remembered where it did come from. " Oh that is my cousin Greg's. He came over a few days ago, and gave me one. I guess I forgot to throw it away. " En said. " Oh that explains it, I mean, Greg is always carrying these around wherever he goes. " Atsushi said. En nodded, and was about to grab it from him when Atsushi held it. " Are you going to throw it away? " En asked looking at him. " No, well, I'm not gonna be using it. But… maybe you will. " Atsushi said. En blushed and panicked, a red alert went in his red saying No!

   " I won't be using it at all. It's because me and Kimmy haven't had that talk, plus I'm sure she's gonna say she doesn't right now. And i'm not interested in that also Ryu would kill me if we did. " En explained. " Well I'm saying just in case something does happen and you can't stop yourself. " Atsushi said. " No, just throw it away. " En said. Atsushi sighed, and stood there holding it. This gave En a reminder to throw away the others his cousin put in his nightstand.