Practice makes romance

*  Saturday *

       Looking through my closet, I look for an outfit quickly. That's when I just grabbed a jacket and my black tanktop and slick tight leggings. I put them on then the jacket and braided my hair with my bangs out. Slidding on my shoes, I grab my purse with my phone and water bottle.

                   ( Kimmy's outfit )

                   ( Kimmy's outfit )

   I run downstairs and make it to the livingroom, where mom and Ryu were. I saw En there too in some shorts, t-shirt and sneakers. " You ready? " he asked. I nodded, and smiled as I grabbed his hand holding it. " Be careful out there. " mom said. " I will, and Ryu I promise I'll be back before eleven thirty. After practicing we may go out for dinner. " I said. En nodded, and I leaned on his shoulder. " Okay I was just making sure, but text me first though so I know where you are. " Ryu said.

   I nodded, and then I gave them hugs and kisses. We walked out holding hands as we made our way to the studio. Me and En were going to practice our duet today, and it was a song I knew would show people how much I loved En. And because I wanted En to know how much I loved him. I thought the song, I Love You,  would do it all. But apparently not, because looking over the lyrics it just didn't. Plus I didn't think En could hit those notes and I couldn't just see couldn't see him singing it. So I went with the oldest song in the book. Victim of Love.

   And it's somewhat appropriate. " En? " I said. " Yeah? " he said. " Do you think I'm great like everyone says in our group? " I asked. " More than great. Amazing, because you managed to pull this team together and like Atsushi tells me every now and then … you've managed to change me into something he's never seen. " En said. " How so? " I asked. " Well, I'm not as lazy as he remembers. I also seem to talk more, and I'm more emotional. " En said. " Well isn't that a good thing? " I asked. " I guess to him it is, because he's known me since we were kids. And I've never seemed to change that was until you arrived. " En said.

  " Well, I guess I did a terrible thing. " I chuckled. " Not in particular, he just is so stunned that you managed to change me in only a matter of time. He says it's a good thing though. So don't feel bad. " En said. I nodded, and that's when he brought his hand with mine up to his face and kissed my hand. I smiled and we continued to walk. As we did, I kissed En's hand he smiled then we had suddenly saw flashing lights. We looked at our loveracelets and they were glowing.

   They were glowing a blue-violet color. " What's this? " I asked. " Maybe, it has to do something with your messed up bracelet. " En said. " Maybe, we'll have to ask that damn wombat about it. He should know something. " En said. I nodded in agreement and then we continued our walk to the studio.

    * At the studio ~ 2 hours and 30 minutes later *

   " Okay, now put your hands here then we're gonna move back. Then take a step forward. " I said. He nodded, and put his right hand on the small of my lower back. Putting his left hand on my right hand, and we move lifted them up slowly as we moved our right foots back a step and our left foots front. " Good job, now move your hands down to my waist then from my waist to slowly my arms and then my hands. And slowly turn into a twirl. " I said.

   He nodded, then he slowly both hands from my hands and arms to my waist. Then moved them up my waist … ghostly over my breasts not touching them and then up my shoulders and down my arms and to my hands. He then grabbed then softly and pulled me into a close twirl, I then propped myself up and then kicked me up with his foot just a bit. Making my arms wrap around his neck.

  " Good job you learn quick. " I said. " Well I know how important this is to you, so I'm doing my best. " En said. " Well I appreciate that. " I said smiling. " All I wanna do is make you happy. " he said with a smile creeping up to his lips. My lips went to his, and I let my fingers tangle themselves in his hair. Feeling him prod at my lips, I opened them slightly and let him deepen it. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me close against him, leaving no space at all.

  The whole time he kept his hands on my waist, and mentally I smiled knowing he's kept his boundaries. He's kept them since we started dating. I figured he was ready for the next step … but baby steps. Baby steps. I grabbed his hands and put mine on his, and I moved his hands from my waist and slid them down onto my hips. He stopped for a minute, then I nodded and we continued. He kept them there but didn't move them. My hands moved back to his hair and wrapped his hair curls around my fingers.

   As we kept going … En moved us back and pinned me against the nearest wall. Pulling my right leg up and around his leg, as he held onto my thigh to hold it up. I wanted more then this. So I wrapped both of my legs around him and held onto him that way. We kept kissing when we finally needed air … and we both looked at each other. Both flushed with red as we panted. I saw the look in his eyes … he wanted more too, and so did I. I unzipped the jacket a bit and slid it down past my shoulders just a little bit.

  I grabbed his shirt and pulled him down for a kiss. My fingers went to play with his hair again and I held on, he pulled back and went for my neck. He littered it with soft kisses and a few teeth nips here and there. I bit my  lip to keep my voice quiet, though I felt like every single cell in my body was tossing and turning. Just fighting to get out. I held En closer and he took full advantage of that. He kissed around different areas on my neck, and when he made it to the juncture between my neck and shoulder … " En! " I suddenly cried. Tossing my head back gently at the feeling.

  I blushed deeper and I just wanted to forget that happened. " So … that's where that spot is. " En said. I blushed more. En kissed me again and I gasped in sensitivity. But let him deepen it again as I wanted as much as I could get, without getting the full thing. Not wanting the full thing yet. I wanted more just not too more. I tried to shift myself because of the wall and I heard En groan. Blushing more if possible. En pulled back and went to my ear … feeling his breath on my neck was just an added incredible feeling to what was already going on.

  " If you continue to grind on me like that, then I don't think I'll be able to hold back anymore. " En said. I held in my breath as it felt like everything in me just dropped. Just hearing him say that and the way he said that set off a whole lot of pleasure through my veins. " I'm trying my best here … but I can't help it when your so irresistible. " I said in an innocent voice. I felt En tremble a bit at my words and I just felt thought at the top of my mind that seeing that was hot. Like, mind-blowing I wanna go full level with you and keep it a secret, hot.

   Not even joking at all. But I knew things had to stop before things got too far, and we probably needed to go eat and then I needed to get home. Get a shower, and maybe talk with En more or tell Emi what happened. Probably tell her what happened because now I feel like i need to tell someone, and I can't tell Ryu or the others of what happened. Ryu would have a f*cking hissy fit! And I honestly just need that right now. " En, I don't wanna do this but if we don't then who knows what will happen. But we need to eat and then I need to go home. " I said. He nodded, and let go gently.

His hand running down my thighs slowly, teasing me like that. Damn him. Oh he's gonna get it … he will.

  I'll get my revenge soon.