Chapter 17

* Binan High school *

         * Afternoon *

     "So, have any girls told you happy birthday?" Ryu then scratched his head as he thought back. "Emi did, but I think that's about it. Other than you." Ryu said sighing, acting like its worst thing in the world that he wasnt being loved on by girls on his birthday. "Oh your fine you big baby." I told him, as we both walked up to our club room. When we made it, we both walked in to see our four other club members, along with our club 'mascot' the alien Wombat. My eyes landed on my, cute and lazy, boyfriend En who was eating little chocolate truffles. Like he sometimes does. "Hey guys." Ryu said as he shut the door behind us, and then started walking to his seat. "Hey." They all said, and I giggled seeing as it just seemed like a normal day. I went over and sat on En's lap, he then wrapped his arms around me, and I smiled. This is also something I would do too. "So the plans for tonight are still on?" Ryu asked everyone, and they all looked at Ryu. "As far as I know, yes." Atsushi said looking up from his book.

"Gora-chan said he would set everything up while we're at school. And that he would cook the dinner, also that he would pick up a cake from the bakery also." Yumoto said as he was sitting in his seat cuddling the Wombat that was pretending to be dead. He's not as smart as he claims. "Okay good." I said, as I was happy that those plans would be taken care of. And all we would have to do was head over there after we change when school is over. Since today is Ryu's birthday, the guys thought we could have a party at the Kurotama bath house where they go. Also where Yumoto lives with his older brother Gora, who use to be an original battle Lover. The first one actually. So we would have the party there, to celebrate Ryu turning a year older. But for my party, it'll be at home, in my backyard. Some of mom's family will be there, my friends, even Dad! I was so excited! I even went clothing shopping with Emi and picked out my birthday outfit. I love it, and cant wait to wear it.

En even said after my party that he would take me out, and we'd go do something fun. Mom said I could spend the night at his house, so did his mom (I've met her and she's really nice, his dad is funny). So I am. I'll have to remember to pack a bag that night. And I wont have to sleep on the couch. En said I could sleep in his room with him, which made me even more happy because we'll get to cuddle. His favorite thing other than wanting to be lazy... is cuddling. And so we try to cuddle as much as we can. Which I know we'll do on my birthday. I smiled at the thought, and leaned back into En's arms just a little. With this action, both mine and his lovracelets flashed that purple and blue mixed color. Me and En sighed, while the guys had noticed this and immediately got concerned.

"What the hell was that?" Ryu asked in a panicked tone, "Calm down pinky." I snapped at him. "Enny what's going on with your lovracelet? Is it faulty too?" Atsushi asked En, while adjusting his glasses at the same moment. Wombat then struggled from Yumoto's grasp but then got free, and jumped onto the tables. "None of the lovracelets are faulty macho!" Wombat yelled, and I rolled my eyes. "Really? Then tell me why when me and En are together, our things flash a mixed color of blue and purple." I told the pink thing. "Could it be their getting old?" Lo asked, looking up from his iPad. "Maybe they have a super power together!" Yumoto yelled excitedly, jumping up happily at the thought of it. Then it had me thinking about it. Did we? Maybe so. Wombat then walked over to me and En both, then looked at our lovracelets. He looked at mine more though.

Wombat began scratching his head, trying to think of what to say. "Its not faulty. Maybe with the bugs still working out of yours, it is affecting Yufuin's." Wombat said as he just kept scratching his head. "If you are putting her in even more danger than you already have. Then so help me your gonna be a dead wombat!" Ryu yelled as he stood up, a pissed off look on his face. Wombat got angry too and then walked over to Ryu, pointing one of his claws at Ryu. "For the last damn time it isnt faulty! I wouldn't put her in any danger, she is a vital part of this team. And if you want the proof that I am telling the truth, then here!" Wombat yelled back at Ryu as he threw a rolled up piece of paper at Ryu. Ryu grabbed it and looked at it, "What is this?" Ryu asked as Yumoto, Lo, and Atsushi came over to look at the paper.