First day on the team!

* In the Earth Defense Club room *

We all sat in the club room, just doing our own thing. En was sitting back in his seat with his feet on the desks, Atsushi next to him reading, Lo on his tablet again, Ryu on his phone looking through for any girls interested in dating, I'm right next to Ryu and I'm just doodling on a piece of paper, and Yumoto was cuddling wombat as the teacher, Mr. Tawarayama, sat in the corner. Did anyone else see this? That wombat appeared to be dead or playing dead as Yumoto cuddled him.

I grabbed my eyelids and started on my doddle again. I was drawing someone in my sketchbook, but I think I was drawing En? I couldn't see it clearly yet. It was just the outline… but hell even i couldn't even get that right. So I sighed and decided whether or not to finish it, should I? Yeah maybe I should to see where I get. So as I continue I feel my phone busy. I look at it, and I see a message from … En? I look at him and he smiles a little bit. I grab my phone and look at it.

   En- What u drawing over there?

Hmm… should I answer back? I mean I'm right next to my brother and he gets mad if I talk to any guys. But then again… what do I care? So I grab my phone and text back.

  Me- Nun of ur business, but question tho

  Waiting for a response, I get back to my doodling when my phone buzzes again. Seriously? That wasn't even a second. So I pick it up again and look at it.

  En- Why not? Am I not allowed to know? And shoot.

  Why is he so persistent? I mean the drawing isn't of him… well at least I don't think so. So I quickly type my response.

  Me- No it's just I'm not finished, plus if your trying to see if it's you then it's not

  As I put it down I hoped he wouldn't be so quick on his response. But then I realized that I hadn't even asked him that question. I was gonna ask him something… I wanted to know something but I knew if I asked then I'd cross our boundaries. I mean I had just met the guy and my head was already trying to tell me I liked him. When my heart was in a different place, but I think it was just trying to think.

  As I was thinking my phone buzzed again and I saw En's reply.

  En- Didn't say it was me… but now that u mention it, is it me?

  Getting a bit irritated, I quickly typed my reply.

   Me- I just said it wasn't and so it's not!

Slamming my phone on the desk I seemed to of gotten my brothers attention. He looked at me and I looked at him. " What's wrong? " he asked. " Nothing, but I have a question. " I said. All of the guys looked at me. " Why does wombat look dead? Or is he playing dead? " I asked. Their attention went to wombat who was being cuddled by Yumoto. " Oh, he does that. " Ryu said. " He does always when Yumoto cuddles him. " Lo said.

   " He thinks it'll make Yumoto stop cuddling him. " Atsushi said. " He's not very smart. " En said lazily. That's when wombat jumped and got onto the desks in front of us. " I am too smart you imbeciles! Stop dameaning me! " wombat shouted. Enough already! I grabbed a paper, crumbled it and threw it at him. Wombat looked at me and he glared while the others laughed. " Why did you just throw paper at me macho? " he asked. " Because your being annoying right now. " I said.

  Hey, I can be brutally honest when I want to be. I then grabbed a ball and threw it at him and he fell off. The guys laughed, and I giggled. " Macho! " wombat whined. Yumoto immediately went to his care and picked him up, sighing I just played with my pencil. As the others discussed amongst themselves … a sudden flash came from my wrist. I looked and it came from the bracelet.
  " Love Making time! " wombat shouted. Love making? The hell? What kind of crack is he on?

  The guys sighed and wombat got in the teachers arms, then he ran and we all followed him. As we ran we finally made it outside to the baseball field where a giant volleyball was. A volleyball? You've got to be kidding me. And it was crying too. " The coach wouldn't let me on the team! Stupid coach! I'm the best player there is! " it cried. " Are you kidding me? " En said.  " This is new. " Atsushi said. " Very new. " Lo said. " But why a volleyball? " Ryu said. " We can do this! " Yumoto said cheerfully.

  " Love Making time now! " wombat shouted. Sighing, that's when I was suddenly engulfed into a purple orb and I was alone. Raising my wrist that had my loveracelet on, I raised it up to my lips. " Love Making. " I said. I then kissed my bracelet, and purple fields then ushered out of it. I suddenly raised my arm with the loveracelet and I was engulfed in light purple clouds as I heard thunder and lightning.

   They engulfed my bare form, and suddenly a white vest appeared on my upper body, a huge light purple bow pinned to the top of it with in the middle of it had the purple heart on my loveracelet, the sleeves were at my shoulders with purple bottom bands. I watched my lower form that had clouds on it forming a skirt, and suddenly a light purple skirt that went to my mid thighs appeared, but at the bottom of the skirt had a white line going all around.

   Suddenly white socks that went all the way to my top thighs appeared on me. And purple heels appeared on my feet, except they looked like Sunday church shoes that are usually black and had frilly socks. But mine were purple and the heel was wedged but it was 3-4 inches. And lastly… white gloves with a bit of purple appeared on my hands.

( Here's what kimmy's uniform looks like except it's a light purple where the blue is

( Here's what kimmy's uniform looks like except it's a light purple where the blue is. )

  Standing, I fixed my ponytail as I felt the purple surround me. " The electrifying princess, battle lover violet! " I shouted. I then felt myself falling, till I was engulfed in darkness. I heard the guys voices. " This love filled planet will not abide those who lack love! " " Those who weild loveless power must kneel before love! " " Love is Power! Love is hope! " " Be born for love! Give life for love! " Who are those?

  I think En, Ryu, Lo and Atsushi. A purple light appeared on me, I then felt myself stand straight. Both of of my legs parted a bit, my left arm and hand in my hip, and my right arm did a salute motion. " Love is for everyone who believes it! Show it proudly! " I shouted. " Love! We are, forever, the heirs to the throne of Love! " Yumoto said. Then all of us stood, with different colored lights on us. " Battle Lovers! " we all shouted in union.

  Swinging our hips a bit, we then all moved to our sides and made hearts with our hands. " Feel the power… of Love! " we all shouted. Then colored hearts came from our hands. We then we're brought back to reality. I looked at myself, in my costume, just amazed. " Oh my god. " I said. I felt eyes on me. " Kimmy! " Ryu practically squealed with happiness. He ran over and hugged me, I smiled.
" Kimmy's officially apart of the team! " wombat shouted.

    I saw En, Atsushi, Lo and even Yumoto blush as they looked me. Ryu then covered me as he got in front of me. " No looking at Kimmy! " Ryu shouted defensively. " Ryu! I am fine! " I retorted. But as my eyes met En's… I then began to blush. Realizing this skirt was a bit too short. " Guys get going! " Wombat shouted. We then all looked at the volleyball monster, and it was being destructive. It then noticed us and ran out way, I had an instinct to jump so I jumped and it was a mega jump.

  I landed somewhere else on the baseball field. I was right with Ryu and Atsushi as I looked at my own two feet. " This is part of our powers, we get a boosted jump. " Ryu said. Oh… well that makes sense but I almost died! Like what the hell! I don't know how the hell I'm gonna be able to do this, I can take a raincheck on this?! Where's my receipt can I return this loveracelet and the powers?! Where's the loophole on this contract?!

  " Kimmy! Watch out! " someone shouted. I looked up and saw the volleyball monster about to squash me. " Ahhh! " " Kimmy! "