Chapter 16

* Later in afternoon *

   * Binan High School *

   "Lo, how much have we made selling these cupcakes?" I turned, and saw Ryu talking with Lo. Lo put his cupcakes down, and then went to his tablet where he did most of his financial calculations. It took him a few minutes... but then he stopped and made sure he was right. "We've almost near the same amount of the prize money. Considering almost all our cupcakes have been sold." Lo said, and this made me smile. Everyone was happy too. We were all happy about this because if we make at least a bit more than the prize money, we can add the prize money together, along with our job money. Then hopefully we'll have enough to buy the place we want and can renovate it. We all really want a place to hang out after school... one where I can join in on. Since I cant join in on the bath house with them. I mean, I think Yumoto said it was co-ed... but I still dont wanna risk it. Also I'm sure some of the guys dont wear the towels around their waist when their in there.

     And I dont really want to see my boyfriend naked for the first time like that. I definitely dont wanna see my brother naked either. Or the rest of the defense club guys, their all like brothers to me too. I have my boyfriend, my actual brother, and then 3 more brother like figures (6 if you count the student council) looking out for me. Especially from Itsuki, Akari, and the press society of our high school. Those guys are way too nosy. And... speak of the devil, here they come. I sighed as I watch those two sneak around the other booths, coming around to talk with everyone and just being nosy. I tried not to grit my teeth as I thought about them being in our business. They've been extra nosy since I joined the Defense Club. I've also noticed them around here and there hiding when were fighting monsters, good thing we've been calling each other by our battle lover names only. 

    I've been so scared that one of us will screw up and let our identities be found out. Just the thought of them finding out and turning us into an internet idol irks me to no end. I felt myself giving them a death glare. Nosy b*******. "Oww!" I immediately stopped, and turned around to see my club members rubbing their wrists. Oops... "What the hell Kimmy?" Ryu asked as he scowled at me a little, En came over to my side and looked at with a facial expression of concern. "What's wrong?" He asked me, and I sighed as I leaned into his arms. "Is it Akari again?" Atsushi asked as he looked around for the wicked woman. "No... it's those damn press society guys. Their walking over booth to booth and asking questions. I just... they bug me so much and I just got mad thinking of them finding out our identities." I said calmly, as I tried to calm my temper.

       "Sometimes I wonder if you should of gotten the fire power and not me. Your such a hot head." Ryu said as he gave me a look. I stuck my tongue out at him, "No but I'll gladly shock the hell out of them with my lightening. I am the electricifing princess." I said as I glared at those nowy rats again. Though, as I felt about transforming and charging at them, En suddenly wrapped his arms around me. And pulled me closely against his warm, yet inviting chest where I liked to snuggle a lot. "I know what your thinking. And no, now calm down please. Your hurting us." En said lazily yet softly, and I nodded as I just leaned back into his arms. "Enny is the Kimmy whisperer." Atsushi said chuckling, and Ryu laughed at this. "He calms her down so well." Kin said observing how I went from irritated to calm in a matter of minutes.

       "I wish this would make a profit." Lo said from the side, and my eyebrow just irked. I'm not money Lo... my relationship isnt money either. I thought we went over this. I sighed, and kept trying to calm down but I heard Kou Kinosaki's voice getting closer. But this just made En's arms tighten around me. "Are you sure I just cant electrocute them once? Please? Besides it's not like I'm conducting a whole storm to hail down." I said whining a little, "No." Ryu and En said together. "Theres no love in hurting others! Your suppose to be the example! Your suppose to be spreading the love, not destroying it!" Wombat cried from behind the dead teacher. "I can electrocute him too." I said, Yumoto was not happy about that comment. "Well he wouldn't be a pain in our asses anymore." En said as he scratches his neck, thinking about my wonderful idea.

      "En-chan..." Atsushi sighed, "I would agree to it. But then we'd lose our costumes, and I love my costume." Ryu said debating, and this just made my eyebrow irk even more. He actually likes wearing those shorts? What the hell is wrong with my brother? Damn. "Spread the love not hate!" Wombat whined again, and I was just so wishing that I could electrocute him right now. Especially for all the damn times I've been beaten, thrown, pummelled, and blasted by monsters. Like, damn, I'm surprised I havent had to go to the damn chiropractor yet. Even from all the damn contortions my body is doing while doing this fighting. "Well hey, to help relax, why dont you come with us to the Kurotama bath tonight? It's super relaxing!" Yumoto said excitedly, and all the guys nodded. I guess they were all going together. "I cant! My towel might slip, and I dont want to see you all naked." I told them again, which they all probably think were excuses.

     I then decided to ignore them, till I saw the time on my wrist watch. And realized it's time for the Defense club to do their group song. "Okay Defense club, song time! Microphones, music, and get in position." I told them as I got out or En's arms. The boys sighed while the student council was snickering. But my boys did as told, and then I went to start the music. We waited for a group of students to form around our booth, so they could be the audience. Once there was an audience, I started the music.

  "Let's Fall'in Love, Doing Love! Spreading Love around the world ~ Fall in Love, Doing Love! Love will triumph!"

They all sang together, and then it went to straight music beats as the guys moved around following the choreography as I taught them.

"Let's get started everyone, and move ahead with zeal!" Yumoto sang cheerily.

  "Love is all one needs, the result will be alright." En and Atsushi sang in unison.

"Even towards your own enemies show love, they are human beings after all." Lo and Ryuu sang together.

"Love needs a tour around the world, to bring forth harmony and peace!" Yumoto and the rest of the guys sang together.

"Sunshine, let's bath ourselves with sunlight! Business will prosper, everything will turn for the better!" Everyone except for Yumoto sang.

"Let's Fall'in Love, doing Love! Everybody give it your best power! Fall'in Love, doing Love! We'll be superstars from now on! We head off to the hot springs, to wash away our tears and sweat! Let's go Love, go for Love! Enlighten people with Love!" They all sang together.