Chapter 35

I couldn't be so thankful that my stomach wasn't so big and in your face, knowing that this will make this situation easier as I will be able to fight my way through so much easier. I couldn't be happier that I am able to fight.

I was almost completely useless as I'm hardly anything like my brother, thankfully the lessons at the farm really help. Now I can use almost any gun.

I take a few breaths before I decided to start moving, I needed to get back and warn everyone. I carefully and quietly climb down the tree, as I grip the smaller branch. I hold my breath as pain spread through my body as I lean against the tree.

"What the fuck was tha?" I heard one of them call in a nervous tone. I close my eyes as I pray in my head for them to not come over here. I try to stay as still as possible, I didn't need a gunfight. Who knows how far away the others are.

I jump in shock as I suddenly feel something cold pressed against my cheek, "Hey!" I hear as I take a few breathes, I gasp in shock as I'm pulled from the floor by the collar of my shirt. "Let go!" I shout angrily as the man's arm wraps tightly around my throat, cutting my breathing off from the sudden pressure.

"Looks like somebody from the Sanctuary. Ahh... This must be (Y/N), the one that Robert gained an... interest for. Tie her up, once we kill that Saviors we can give her to Robert," The man with the gun now by his side, smirks as I start squirming. Trying my hardest to get out of this man's hold.

"Why are you doing this?" I question as I lean back against the tree that I fell out of, I'm definitely going to start avoiding these places, especially when it's needed that I climb in a tree. First I broke a bone from a fall, now I fall again. It's like I got some really bad karma on my side.

Today for sure, somehow I always manage to get into some kind of trouble. "Really to get Maya back and to take over the Sanctuary," The man that wasn't long slap announces with a smirk, I couldn't help but chuckle, he is really delusional, if he thinks that's going to happen especially when I was a witness to what has already occurred.

"That is definitely NOT going to happen!" I smirk as the man turns as his smirk turns into a frown, he looks at his friend who just shrugged his shoulders with his arms crossed. I roll my shoulders so I couldn't make my action so much more obvious.

These idiots were smart enough to take the gun but stupidly they didn't remove the knife which is hidden in my pants under my upper clothing so it is unnoticeable but they would have found it if they were clever enough to check.

As a roll my shoulders, making it look like that there is some sort of pain in my shoulder, the clothing that is covering the knife lifts, allowing me to take a hold of it and pull it now in a more possible spotting.

"Yeah, why do you say that?" The man who has his arms crossed questions in confusion. I carefully move the knife through the rope. Carefully pushing the sharp blade into the rope, quickly causing it to snap and slowly fall from my wrists.

I almost signed in relief once the rope fell the grass, I stare between the two. I had one weapon and I knew that if I threw it, I would only have one chance to do it. I will need to be quick as there is another that I will need to take care of.

My eyes move between the two men, there's one on the far left side that is just leaning against a tree with his arms crossed, holding an emotionless expression. Whilst the other one was pacing a little, holding a large gun in his hands which is shaking a little bit causing the gun to shake.

He's definitely nervous, he would be the easiest to take out. I lightly nod my head before turning to the one leaning against the tree, he was definitely going to be a tough one but I knew I could do it. Well... I hope so.

"Well, this is going to be a good reason," I reply with a small shrug. The two men turn to look at each other completely muddled on what I was talking about. My hand grips tightly around the handle of the knife.

I take a deep breath before I show them that my hands were no longer tied, the man with the gun gasps just before the blade hits him in the throat, he quickly falls to the floor, gurgling as he quickly passes away.

I really needed to be quick, as he will turn soon. I jump up and sprint towards the other man, who was reloading his gun, I grab the barrel of the gun and pushed it away from me, the sudden movement causes him to fire a few shots.

"You stupid bitch!" He growls as he fights for the gun, I take a deep breath and use all my strength to grab stock of the gun before lifting my knee causing him to cry out, he falls to his knees just before I swing the gun allowing it to connect to his cheek.

"Another reason, your plan of yours wouldn't work... is because your leader has been captured," I aim his gun at his face as blood pours out of the nose. I open my mouth to tell him about Maya, he quickly swings his legs causing me to fall to the floor.

I groan from the impact, sometimes I wonder how this baby survives so many injuries and falls. I gasp as two hands wrap around my throat. "This didn't need to happen... all this could have been avoided," He quietly announces as more pressure is added around my throat.

My eyes quickly start falling, I'm going to die like this. Suddenly the pressure is released, I gasp loudly for air, gasping and coughing as I'm finally able to breathe. Screams could be heard once I finally managed to slow my breathing down.

I stand up onto my shaky legs, looking at the scene unfolded before me. I felt sick, it is disturbing. I pick up the weapon that I had used before picking up my gun from a small pile with all their stuff.

I decided to leave the knife, it's not worth the risk. I turn to leave as the man screams as his deceased friends take chunks off of him. Knowing that this is his last moment before he turns just as his friend had.