Chapter 9

Days went by and at this moment we're traveling back to the Sanctuary. The drive itself, properly going to take around two days to get back so before any more in Alexandria is killed. During this trip he told me that he told Dwight and Simon that if he's not back in the week, they had to go to Alexandria and kill one person, so I couldn't kill him and I knew this would happen and I can't allow anyone else to be killed, he also said that we weren't going back until we filled the bags and we thankfully did, I'm happy this horrible week, stuck with Negan didn't go to waste.

"When are you going to Alexandria?" I ask, breaking the silence. I turn to look at Negan to see he's still looking out of the window, watching the road. He turns to look at me for a second before turning back to watch the road as he asks, "Why do you need to know, doll?"

I glare at him as he says that annoying pet name which only caused him to chuckle, I look back out of the passenger window and answered, "I - uh want to see my family," I know this isn't going to convince him, so I decide to beg which I hate doing, "Please let me come with you!"

"I'm not going to lie doll, I like it when you beg," I roll my eyes as he says this, it didn't surprise me that he said that, I think anything turns him on at this moment since he's gone for days without having sex with his 'wives' and he definitely not getting from me.

He, of course, tried to get me to have sex with him, trying his hardest to seduce me and make me his wife but I let him down, refusing to have any kind of sexual contact with him and no way in hell am I becoming one of his wives, if I'm going to be a wife of someone, I'm going to be their only wife.

"I'm still disappointed," I hear Negan say, I turn to him in confusion so I decide to question him about it, "Disappointed? Disappointed about what?"

"About you not becoming one of my wives," I groan and leaned my head on the back of the passenger seat, I should have known this would happen, "If you become my wife, you could live an easy life, no need to work only do what married couples do," For the last few days, this is all he's been on about, telling em that I could live an easy life in an apocalypse, I don't want that, no one could have an easy life, nothing lasts forever.

"This is getting annoying! I'm not becoming one of your whores and I'll never have an easy life, I work to keep myself alive and that what I'm always going to do!" I snarled at him, he obviously can't take hardly anything seriously, he starts laughing.

"Seems like the event two days ago, have slipped your mind," I gasp, why did he have to bring that up, I glare at him and I say, "We agreed to pretend that never happened!"

"I could just imagine your brother's face when I tell him what happen-"

"Don't. You. Even. Dare!" I growled at him as he starts laughing at my expression.

Oh, I hate this man!