Chapter 14

Hey, guys. I'm just curious does anyone know where I can watch last weeks episode for free, sky box didn't record it for some reason and I want a chapter to do with that episode but not sure yet.

(s/c)-skin colour

Three days have gone by, I groan as I slowly wake up, to see that I'm still in this dark, horrible cell which now completely stink of walkers and dog food. I haven't been allowed out since I got punished for 'saving' Negan's wife, Sherry. 

For the last few days, all I've been given is a bottle of water and dog food which I, of course, refused to eat, just throwing it into the corner so I haven't eaten in three days which isn't a problem at all. I've gone longer without food and I don't even feel hungry from the smell around me.

I turn away once the cell door opens, sending the light through. Completely blinding me since I haven't seen light in days. I look up trying to see the figure in front of me but it's hard because of the light surround the dark figure, even though it didn't take long to figure out who it is.

"Wow... you look shitty," I glare up at the figure. Of course, I look shit! My (s/c) skin is now pale, extremely pale from the small amount of sleep I've had for the last three days and also had dark bags under my eyes from no sleep too.

"Well... by the looks of it, I think you got the message... I'll find you... I'll always find you... you're mine now!" Negan says as he slowly got into my face with a smirk which was wiped away quickly, he moves back and wipes his face with his white shirt, glaring down at me. I smirk, he didn't expect that.

I frown again once he starts laughing before kneeling down in front of me, Lucille right in front of him with his arms leaning on the handle of the bat. "This is why your mine! I like you a lot. You've got guts and that... attracts me to you. Sad... sad that you won't be one of my wives, I think you'd be great in bed," 

I try my hardest not to gag at the thought, I'd never be in his bed, it disgusting! "It's not sad at all," I say with a weak voice, "Like I said, I'll never be one of your wives!" Negan's laughs as I look out past the door to see Dwight standing there with Daryl's crossbow.

I laugh once I realised something, "I know why killed Abraham... the ginger one. You killed him because you couldn't break him... he was too tough for you... so you killed him, so you break everyone else. The only reason you're not dead now... is because of everyone around you, if it wasn't for them you'd be dead already,"

I smirk at the annoyed, pissed off look on his face but it didn't take long for it to turn back into a smirk which caused me to frown, "If you keep this 'badass' act up... I may need to go back to Alexandria and beat the holy hell out of brother or nephew... I can't kill your niece. She to precious so this is your final warning! Give this up. Our. One of your family member will get killed by Lucille,"

I gulp in fear, by the look of his face, he's serious this time, "I was going to let out but... I'll keep you in here for a few more days for to think about your destination," He says before getting up leaving the cell with a smirk on his face, closing the cell door locking it up. I guess I need to accept my fate.