Chapter 25

I groan, moving my head to the side only causing me to cringe in pain. I take a few deep breaths before placing my hand at the back of my head, feeling which seems to be dried blood and realised it is blood once I looked at my hand where a small amount of blood laid on my hand.

What happened?

I look around to see I'm in a dark room, not like the room that Negan had put me in for helping his wife escape and he still doesn't know about it. But this room has a small window which is only allowing a small amount of light through.

A single mattress lying near the small patch of light. Who even are these people, I've never seen them before and by the looks of it I was correct, the small camp was one of their smaller ones and the one I'm in is the main base.

Suddenly another thing popped into mind, I gasp. 

Where's Arat?  Is she even here?

Even though I don't like her, I hope she isn't hurt. I hope she managed to escape and get the hell away but by a number of people there, surrounding us, I don't think it was even a possibility of getting away but it was possible, Arat is tough, which is sad to say but it is the truth.

Suddenly the door to the room opens, I quickly back up into the corner which wasn't the wisest thing to do but was the only thing I could think of. I watch as a man opens the door open and a smaller figure walks through with a larger one following after.

I cover my eyes once the small light bulb above me turns on but soon removed it, just in case these people decided to take advantage of it. I look in shock to see a young woman and man standing in front of me.

"Hello, I'm Robert and this is Maya... May I ask your name?" The man I now know as Robert asks, I refuse to answer only glaring straight at the man, the man chuckles and crouches down, like I was a child, trying to intimidate me but it didn't work.

"I can already tell your a tough one, a very stubborn one indeed... maybe I'll have to use some kind of force...," Robert says with a smirk before I curl on the floor in pain. The woman who once stood behind him had come forward, sending her boot straight into my ribs.

"I'll ask you again... What is your name?!" Robert asks once again but raised his voice, I really wanted to not say anything but if she manages to kick me in the stomach, good chance I could lose the baby and I can't risk that.

"(Y/N)," I quietly say, still glaring at the crouched man, he smiles as he see's that I'm starting to listen but obviously knows that I probably won't answer all the questions. "well, (Y/N)... Why were you and that other woman near one of my camps?"

"Is she here?" I ask which I definitely shouldn't but I just had to know if she was alright, sadly the question gave Maya the chance to attack again, sending the back of her hand straight across my face.

I flinched as my head was sent straight to the side. Every time she attacked me, the angrier I'm getting and at some point I know I'm going to do something stupid but maybe at the right time, it will be the right thing to do.

"I ask the questions! So I'll ask one. more. time! Why were you near my camp?!" He snaps.

"I was on a run, looking for stuff so we can survive this world," I reply as I feel a sting sensation across my cheek. I turn to glare at Maya, to see her smirking with her hand on his shoulder, I tried not to laugh at how pathetic she looks.

By the look of her, she doesn't leave this place often and by the ring on her left hand, and the one Robert's hand, I have a suspicion that they are married and losing her would bring a large grief.

I smile to myself, thinking of a plan to get out but the smile wasn't very secret since Maya court on. "What are you smiling about?!" She snarls at me, raising her, wanting to strike me once again but Robert's grabbed onto her wrist stopping her.

Her mouth opens in disbelief, not believing that he had done that, "Now, there is no need for that but I do have one more question for you... Are you in a group?"

"No," I quickly deny quickly, I can't let them know about the Sanctuary or Alexandria even. I can't allow any of the places to be named... I just hope Arat doesn't say anything which I highly doubt but not sure about Alexandria but with everything that has happened with both places, it's a small chance that she told us that we're 'from' there.

"I don't really believe that but... since you answered most of my questions I'll allow you to think on your answer for the next time I turn up... since I'm in a very good mood I'll allow you to see the woman you were with," Robert tells me which I'm shocked it, even though he's a bit like Negan but if this was Negan in front of me and I had no idea who he was, I would be stuck in here, until I agree to his terms.

"Take her!" Robert snaps towards a man behind him, the man nods and moves forward, grabbing me tightly by my hand, I wince as I'm pulled up to my feet and pushed forward. I look over my shoulder and glared at Robert and Maya as I'm 'guided' out of the room.

Maya smirks before turning to Robert, holding onto his arm and kissing his cheek. I roll my eyes as I think to myself.

Those two are going to PAY!