Chapter 7

After that little threat to Sherry about me taking her life and everyone around her, I returned back to my bedroom. I probably was there for hours doing nothing, well nothing fun anyway, I just laid in my bed reading a book from the small bookshelf in my bedroom.

I look away from the book and looked at the door once I hear someone knock it, I didn't have time to get up to allow the person in due to the fact they already let themselves in, the door open revealing Negan still carrying Lucille, I watch as a small smirk comes onto his face once he sees me lying in bed.

I roll my eyes and looked back at the book, ignoring Negan pacing around in my room, "I heard you threatened one of my wives," I stop reading the book and looked at Negan to see he doesn't look pissed off, to my pleasure.

"This is your only warning. You. Don't. Threaten. My. Wives. Or anyone her in the matter of fact and if you do it again," He starts before removing Lucille off his shoulder pointing straight at me, "I will go back to Alexandria, making sure to bring you with and kill... your brother or your nephew or even your little niece!"

I jump out of my bed some I'm now standing in front of him, his smirk still on his face as I glare at him, now completely pissed off with the fact that he threaten to kill my family, I can't get over that he threaten to kill a little girl not even older than one, which made the situation tens times worse.

"And guess what? You wouldn't have a chance," I say with a dark tone still glaring at Negan as he laughs at my response, after his little laughing fit he stops and moves his head down so he's face to face with me.

"And why is that, sweetheart?" He laughs at my face once he said that stupid pet name, I carry on glaring at him before answer but this time making sure to be careful with my words. "For your information, this. Isn't. A. Threat. It's. A. Promise. I'd kill you before you could go near them especially my niece and nephew."

I watch as he smiles down at me before placing Lucille back on his shoulders still looking at me, "Is that right?" He asks with a smile as I nod, telling him that what I had said is true, he chuckles before heading over to the door, he swings the door open but didn't step out, he turned to look back at me. "Oh by the way, I would pack a few things," I look at him in confusion, why would I need to pack a few things?

"We're going on a run and we'll properly be gone for a few days,"

"We?" I question, I frowned and stared at Negan in shock after he answers, "We, me and you,"

"B-but what about the Sanctuary, you need to stay here, I'll go with someone else," I say, trying my hardest to persuade him to stay here, unfortunately for me, it didn't work, "Don't you worry about that, some of my top men will be looking after the place, so I'll see you tomorrow morning at the gate, make sure you're there at seven and don't be late!" He closes the door behind him and finally left the room, leaving me on my own.

I groan as I fall back onto my bed, I can't believe this is happening.

*Next Day*

This day is going to be a complete nightmare, having to be stuck with Negan on our own on a run for a few days, I'm not going to lie I think I would prefer to be underground dead, not as walker just dead and to never wake up again

I stroll out of the large building where most people slept in, heading over to the gate where a large truck could be seen, I look around to see a load of people work, some in the gardens, on guard and some others just observing others.

I keep a tight hold on my bag that I had been given for Sherry who had also given me some of her clothes for me to wear for this trip, I didn't expect her to even after threatening her life, I think I need to give her an apologise when I get back, well that's if I'm not dead.

"Well... Good morning, doll. Ready for today?" 

I turn around to see Negan coming over, I just glare at him before throwing my bag which are full of ammo, some food, water and some clothes which are Sherry's, in the truck before going over to the passenger side of the truck, opening the door and climbed in, completely ignoring Negan.

It didn't take long for Negan to get into the truck, I hear him slam the door shut before turning on the engine as he turns to me and says one final thing before leaving the Sanctuary.

"We're gonna have a hell of a good time."