Chapter 1

A few days have passed since that horrible day and since that day we have lost five people, the two people that died from Negan, Glenn and Abraham. Maggie has gone up to Hilltop and she'll be staying there as the only doctor lives there, thankfully she isn't on her own. Sasha had gone with her and they both took their loved ones with them and buried them on Hilltops grounds.

The last person that is gone is Daryl, on that day when he punched Negan, he made a massive impression and Negan liked him so he took him with him and we're all completely worried for him. Daryl and I are pretty close, not as close as I was with Glenn but still close. We both used to go out on runs together and now since he is gone...I'm on my own.

My brother always tries to get someone to go with me but I always refuse the help, I really do prefer to go on runs with Daryl, I trust him with my life. It's not like I don't trust anybody else in Alexandria, I do, I really do but I've been going on runs with Daryl for a long time so I trust him more than everyone else (mostly the ones who we met in Alexandria.)

And today is one of those days, I'm on my way home from a small run, I hardly found anything. I found a bit of food, some drinks and a tiny bit of ammo but that's all and I've been gone overnight so I'll have to go back, at least I'm not coming back empty-handed.

I pull out my knife and quickly stabbed an incoming walker in the head before wiping the blood from my blade with my now ripped tank top. Yesterday evening, I got chased down by a horde, thankfully the location I was at was nowhere near Alexandria.

So once I almost got surrounded I had to run causing the rips in my tank top, from running through bushes and everything. I hide out in a small cabin in the woods and I stayed there overnight and here I am, walking back home to Alexandria.

As I slowly get closer to the gates of Alexandria, I could hear a growl, I turn to look over my shoulder only to see a lone walker, who is a little bit away so instead of approaching and risking my life, I grab one of my throwing knives from the belt before throwing it sideways hitting her straight in the forehead.

I found the throwing knives when I lived in the prison, I went on a run on my own. I would have gone with Daryl but he had to go and get medication due to the illness that had spread, almost killing Glenn, Sasha and a little girl called Lizzie, who did die but not from the disease apparently my other friend Carol had to kill her due to her murdering her own sister and almost killing my niece. I'm not going to lie she did have a bit of a problem, especially with walkers, she used to think that they are just sick and she actually fed them so Carol had to put her down so she could protect everyone.

I wait for the walker to fall to the ground before I approached it to grab the knife before carrying on my way back to Alexandria. I squint my eyes once I notice a hell of a lot of trucks covering the entrance, I raise an eyebrow in confusion but I carried on my way so I can put everything away and go into my house to rest.

I get to the gates to see that the Saviors are here, I looked over to Rosita, who is watching the people at the entrance carefully, I look around for a second before I head over to her as I keep a tight hold of the bag which is hanging over my one shoulder. I could feel eyes looking at me as I head over to her, once I got close enough, I whisper.

"What are they doing here?"

"They've come to collect their half, what did you find?"

I look over my shoulder to see a man on Daryl's bike, it's the same man that threatened Glenn and almost killed Daryl, I glare at him before turning around to answer Rosita.

"I thought they were coming in a week...and I haven't found much, some small packs of food, some cans, cans of soda and a box of ammo,"

I smile at her before waving at Eugene as I headed off to where we kept the food and ammo, I watch as the Saviors go into everyone's houses bringing all the mattresses out and also the chairs, I roll my eyes as I carry on walking.

I stop as I see Negan, Rick, Olivia, a female savior and...Daryl? standing outside the place I need to go past. "Well...Hello there," I hear some say, I look over to see Negan heading over to me, I look away and huffed before looking back at him with a sarcastic smile.

"I heard... you went on a run, and by the looks of it." He says as he looks down at my tank as he notices the rips but that's properly not the only thing he's looking at. "It didn't go so well... hand me the bag."

I look over to Rick who is holding Lucille, he nods over to me basically telling me to do what I'm told so I remove the bag from my shoulder and basically chuck it, Negan smirks at me as he unzips the bag and starts nosing through it.

I watch as he pulls out the box of ammo and hands it to a woman with black hair with blonde ends, Negan looks down at me before reaching into my trousers and pulling out my gun and handing it to the same woman before he turns to me to say.

"So... from what Rick told you were gone all day yesterday and this morning and this is all you got. This is disappointing, I would have sent someone else,"

This comment really pissed me off and I replied with a harsh voice. "If you didn't take Daryl, I would have brought more things home and If you can tell I got into some trouble, I had to get away from a horde and I couldn't get out and where ever I went everything is gone! Most properly taken by you guys so be grateful that I got this!"

I snatch the bag from Negans hands and glared at him before walking off, so I can unpack everything. It didn't take me that long to put everything away, the longest part is writing every down, I stand by a desk and start writing everything that I got, I'm happy that I'm here alone, no one to annoy me and now stupid, fucking Saviors... well it was peaceful until Negan came in

I look at him before putting away the finally writing the last can of food before walking past him to put it with the others then turned around to look at him with my arms crossed. I raise an eyebrow at him as I wait for him to say something. I watch as he smirks before telling me.

"You know, I'm happy I didn't kill you, doll," Negan announces which made me confused. "Haha, don't look at me like that! Let me tell you a small secret," He says as he leans in closer until he's right in my face, I watch him carefully as he starts smirking showing off his teeth. "Soon... soon enough, I'm going to be taking you back to the sanctuary, I just don't know where yet but I think it will be when I come back so...I wouldn't go on any runs now, stay here and pack your belongings," 

I raise an eyebrow before moving forward so I could get away from Negan, unfortunately, I'm dragged back by Negan, I smack his arm off of me before taking a step back so I'm not too close to him. "Know doll... I have an easy question for you and I want you to answer it... What's your name, sweetheart?"

I glare at him, not really wanting to tell him my name but since what happened a few days again I don't want him hurting anybody else because of me not telling him my name.

"(Y/N)"

"Full name, doll!"

I take a deep breath as I push a strand of hair away from my hair before looking back at him and told my full name. 

"(Y/N) (M/N) *If you have one* Grimes" 

Negan smirks before leaving me on my own as heads back outside to where Rick, Daryl and one of his men are standing, once help but groan once he disappeared, I lay my head on the desk, not believing that this had just happened.

'Why did I have to return when Negan was here! Why! Why does he have to take an interest in ME!'