Chapter 4

The day went on and Negan is still here, now with no beard and in my opinion, I don't like it. He just looks weird without it.

I sit at Rick's home dinner table, I sat quietly next to Olivia who is holding a sleeping Judith, I sat opposite Carl and on my other side is Negan who haven't long just finished cooking food and right now is very awkward, it's completely silent. No one is talking, just staring making sure not to look at Negan.

Once and a while, I will glance to see that as every minute goes on he's getting very impatient. We did warn him about Rick being away for a few days but he decided to stay so that's not our fault.

"I'm not waiting for your dad anymore..." We hear Negan say, we all turned to look at him. My eyes are now on him, no longer on the table which is covered in food, cups, and plates. "I don't know where the hell is he but Lucille," Carl and I watch as Negan picks up his bat and put it on one of the chairs.

"is hungry,"

I look away and just looked at the floor, we've been sitting here for quite some time and if I didn't get caught by Negan I would still be out on that run, but now I'm sat here bored out of my mind waiting for my brother to turn up so people could have food, even though I'm not having any due to me not being hungry, I can last for a day or two without feeling hungry so that's a sort of advantage especially in this apocalypse.

After a while and Negan finished eating he had gone outside to play pool with Spencer, I had gone out as well, standing on the porch watching Spencer carefully, as he's surrounded by Saviors and some of our people from Alexandria including Rosita who is standing a few meters away from Spencer.

I don't like Spencer, never had. He's betrayed us once by stealing our guns and almost getting Olivia killed which pissed me off to the max but controlled myself from not killing him. I glare at him as he starts talking about Rick not being the leader at first and not working well with others.

My brother does work well with the people he knows, Spencer just doesn't understand that how much we had gone through, especially my brother. Being in a coma, almost losing his son twice, losing his best friend and wife and then losing other people he had loved even though they weren't blood, that had affected him hard and it made him stop trusting other people especially other leaders.

we've been betrayed by a few leaders, The governor, Gareth and now Negan. Spencer hasn't gone through NONE of that, I understand that he lost his mother and brother but Rick and the entire group have lost people. We've properly lost loads more of people, we've lost, Shane, Lori, T-Dog, Andrea, Hershel, Beth and properly way more and that is just from Terminus.

Can you imagine how many people we've lost then, Glenn, Abraham and possibly Carol and Morgan, who knows I bet Spencer haven't lost these many people and if he was in Rick position I don't he'd work well with others either, even though he doesn't know.

I stand quietly next to Carl who is standing next to Olivia, watching the game. I turn to Carl to see that he still didn't have his bandage on, he really needs it on and I have no idea why.

"Carl... you need to put a bandage on, it could get infected and now that we have no antibiotics or a doctor even this could get serious,"

Carl turns to look at me with a sad but annoyed look, "I can't... Negan wouldn't let me put it back on so I'll wait until he goes,"

'I hope he's gone soon but I hope he forgets to not take me' I thought to myself as I look to the floor, I look at the floor until I feel Carl nudge me, I look up to see that Negan had stopped playing pool and is now standing in front of Spencer.

'What has he done?'

Suddenly I gasp as Negan stabs Spencer in the stomach, slicing his stomach open allowing all his organs in that area to fall out, even though I don't like him, it doesn't mean he needed to die like this. We all watch as Spencer falls to the floor holding onto his guts, this is definitely upsetting to see, doesn't he think we've been tortured enough.