Chapter 15

I rush to my old cell, I've recently been released from it, not because of me finally understanding I need to 'respect' and 'listen' to Negan but it's because someone from Alexandria is here. I found out from Dwight that someone had tried to kill Negan and Eugene was the one who told him and the person got caught but I just don't know who it is but I'm terrified.

I notice the cell door is open, I sprint towards it. I stopped right next to the door. I gasp to see the scene in front of me. "Hey! Leave her alone!" I snap causing the two people in the cell to turn to me. The guy on the floor laughs once he sees me, the guy in front of me is someone I really dislike and a complete asshole also known as David. 

He laughs at me and stands up and walks towards me, I look down to see his belt undone. I look over to see one of my friends, Sasha. I smile at her before I start backing away as David strolled over to me, I glare at him as he reaches to grab me to pull me in to do who knows what, a bat hits the side of the door causing me to jump.

I gasp from fright, "What the hell are you doing in here?" I look up to see Negan standing in front of me. I look up at me before squeezing past him and kneel next to Sasha, who seems to not have been that affected by what had happened, he was going to rape her, two things told me that, her ripped top and David's belt being undone and when I interrupted him from doing it, he thought that he could do the same to me. Thank the lord, Negan turned up.

"Negan, sir-" David tries to say only for Negan to cut him off, "Do you really think I need you to answer that? I can see you were trying to rape this woman and was about to do the same to (Y/N), weren't you?" Negan asks as he slowly walks closer to David who is now not looking so tough as he was before, now completely terrified.

I place my hand on Sasha's shoulder before pushing myself back to my feet as I watch Negan, I knew that Negan hates rape and any kind of sexual assault, I remember him telling me this when he tried to have sex with me.

"This is some unexceptional behavior. Rape is against the rules here, I wouldn't want to be somewhere where it wasn't. Someone in charge... who lets something like that fly..." Negan suddenly takes out a large knife out causing David to gasp a few breaths once he saw it.

"David..." Negan whispers, "You really crossed the line here," David quickly apologises for his actions only so he could keep his life but Negan doesn't accept it, he plunges the large knife through his neck before pulling it out. I quickly step out of the way, now standing against the wall, looking down at the now deceased David before looking back to Negan who is walking over to Sasha.

"Hey! Get uh..." Negan starts to say before gesturing her for her name and she tells him, "That is beautiful name... Get Sasha here a new t-shirt," He orders to one of the Saviors outside of the door, I couldn't help but look down at David, this whole scene reminds me of my first kill, where I almost got raped, I'm glad nothing happened and I definitely would wish it onto anyone.

And I definitely couldn't stay in that cell with that thing in there. I quickly climb over David's body, walking straight past Negan heading back to my room. Right now I'm full of emotion, I'm happy because nothing happened to Sasha. Scared, upset from the memories that were brought back and ones I wanted to never want to remember.

I slam my door shut and sit down onto my bed. Twice. Twice this has happened, tears fall down my face, I could just imagine the next time that I'm almost raped, there's a chance the next time the person could succeed and I prefer to be dead than let that happen.

I quickly wipe my tears away just as I hear a knock on my bedroom door. "Come in!" I shout before moving back so I'm now sitting against the headboard with my knees to my chest. I look over to see Negan standing there, I quickly turn away once I feel his eyes on me. Suddenly I feel the bed sink down.

"I'm sorry that almost happened to you," I hear him say, "Don't worry about it," I tell him in a whisper not bothering to look at him, I hear him growl quietly before asking, "This happened before hasn't it?" I quickly shake my head no. "Don't lie to me!"

"I-I'm not... it... it almost happened but I stopped it," I tell him, I look over to him to see the look on his face, he had an angry look on his face, pretty pissed off about it.  "They're not alive anymore, I killed them before anything could happen," I reassure him, I turn back to him to see his anger had subsided and now has his famous smirk on his face obviously glad those guys are dead.

"I don't know why... but I have a soft spot for you, this is why you're here, I really do like you," I look at him, completely shocked that he said that, I never expected Negan to say that, for some odd reason I smile at him and just stared at him. 

I take a deep breath before I get some confidence that I wish I didn't get at this moment, I move forward, quickly places my lips onto his, it didn't take long for him to react, moving his lips with mine which went for some time, getting more passionate ever second. His lips moving down the side of my neck, moaning once he reaches a certain spot and it turned to something that I mostly likely regret.

-----------

Hey, guys. I'm sorry if the end is bad but I've never done a scene like that, I would have gone further but I felt awkward so apologises if it isn't good.