Chapter 29

Fear ran through my body as I finally arrive back to the Sanctuary, I have no idea where Negan is, he might be in the truck behind us but right now he's the least of my worries, all my thoughts are on my baby. I can't believe this could be happening again, I can't go through this again.

Thankfully Dwight had already got in contact to one of the saviors and told them about the situation and to make sure the doctor is ready. Surprisingly the pain or cramping has decreased and I can hardly tell that they are there but I don't know about the bleeding and right now I don't want to know.

I smile once I seen the Sanctuary insight, I've never been so happy about seeing this place, first being kidnapped and almost killed and now potentially having a miscarriage and right now this place is where I need and want to be the most, sadly the only thing missing is my family, right now I really need my brother and he can't be here due to the father of my child and my brother are basically starting a war which is good for me or the babies sake.

"How are ya feeling?" I lean against, the leather of the seat and stared at the roof of the truck, taking a deep breath and letting it out, trying my hardest to calm myself, I smile at Dwight and nod my head, slowly before replying.

"I-I'm doing a little better, the cramps can hardly felt so that has to be a sign," Not sure if it's a good sign or a bad one. Dwight nods as he stops the truck, turning off the engine and jumps outs not without coming to my side to help me get out.

He takes a hold of my arms and helped me down, carefully from the truck for a woman potentially having a miscarriage, this truck isn't the best vehicle for the situation. "The doctors ready right?... You did tell him?!"

I hear Dwight call to one of the saviors as he helps me walk, I didn't feel like I need the help but I knew he was just being careful, anything could happen right... I try my hardest to ignore some of the walker growls and the people whispering and gossiping about my state.

My hands start trembling even worse as we finally get to the corridor the doctor is, I look at Dwight and gulp before I question him about Negan, "Negan... Where is he? I-I need him with me..." 

"Let's just get you in here and I'll go a find him," Dwight replies as we get to the door of the doctor's office, I reach out to knock only for me to be cut off by Dwight putting his hand on the door handle and opened it, I gently guide me into the room.

I gasp before I smile once I see the doctor I've been so happy to see him, "Quick... Lie her down, I've got everything set up," He announces and gestures to the bed, on the way here I drank quite a bit of water since I knew I'd be having an ultrasound.

I climb up onto the bed and pulled my tank top up as nervous shivered breath exit my mouth, 'Here goes nothing' I think to myself as I keep my top up from my stomach with my shaking hands, instead of using internal examination, he uses the probe to look around, my breathing quickly increased after he had put the gel on and started moving the probe around my stomach.

"A-am I having an m-m-miscarriage?" I stutter as I try and think of positive things, trying to think that the baby is alright and in less the eight months time he or she will be in the world, laying in my arms.

"Well... Inexperience, I've met people that suffer pain and bleeding for some unknown reason and the baby is ok and your one of them," The doctor explains, I gasp and cover my mouth with complete shock... Is he saying what I think he's saying?

"You mean..."

"Your baby is fine," The doctor turns the monitor towards me so I can now see, I just burst into laughter, I've never felt this happy, on the monitor is the small bean I had seen last time, he or she isn't that much bigger but the flutter on the screen is the only thing I was looking for and... thankfully I've noticed it.

The heartbeat could still be seen... Happy tears roll down my cheeks as a smile which seems to be getting bigger as I carry on starring at the screen. Suddenly the door is slammed open, revealing a pretty nervous Negan, never in my time living here have I ever seen him this nervous.

"Is the baby... alright?" I hear he whisper, staring at me in complete worry, I give a smile, showing off my teeth as I reassured him. "The baby is ok... he or she is healthy and doing good,"

Negan frown, nervous look turns into his famous smile but not as sinister as his smirks. I gasp in shock as he suddenly bends his head down and places his lips onto mine, showing how happy he is, that the baby is doing good.

I place my hands onto the base of his neck and kissed back, I moved away from him so I disconnect our lips, I quickly lift my arms and wrap them around his neck and pulled him close, pulling him into a hug.

Even though there is a war going on between the Sanctuary and Alexandria, I've never felt so happy about this baby, maybe this little one can make Negan change... make me change. This one is definitely a miracle. 

Hey, guys. I'm sorry it took so long to update, college has been taking up all my time lately but I promise I will try and update more on the weekends and also I think I might write some of the scenes in the new walking dead episodes, try and get it back on the storyline. Other than that I hope you enjoy this chapter.