Chapter 20

I stare down at my hunting knife as I sharpen the blade, sometimes staring out of the window to see the surrounding outside of the fence, you could see for miles since I'm on one of the high floors, allowing me to see everything, which is amazing.

I could see the area where Alexandria is near, it's now Sunday... properly not, it's been six days since I tried blackmailing Dwight and I don't think it worked since I haven't seen him or anything. It's properly because Negan has been here constantly been around.

I put my now extremely sharp knife down, so it's on the small desk in front of the window. I'm about to get up but stopped midway and looked down at my photo frame. I just stare at the picture as tears slowly start filling my eyes.

I slowly sit back down in the soft, computer chair, grabbing the picture. It's a picture of my daughter, I had taken the picture a few days before she passed. Sometime in the apocalypse, I somehow managed to get a camera, one of those old ones which was an amazing find. So before she sadly passed, I took pictures of her growing.

I smile at the picture as I remember what she was once like. She looks so much like me, (H/C) hair, (S/C) skin but she did have her father's eyes which are the one thing I loved about her, the other thing I loved about her is how much she acted like her father, talented, stubborn, incredibly stubborn and she had a kind heart.

"Who's that?" I gasp in shock once I hear a voice from behind me, I turn my chair so I can see the person, I must have been too far into my thoughts to hear the door open, I sign in relief once I notice it wasn't a random Savior and I knew it wasn't Negan since he knew about my daughter and I'm pretty happy to see this Savior.

It's Dwight.

"This is my daughter," I tell him, handing Dwight the picture frame so he can take a look, I watch as he stares at the little girl, "She looks like you... almost identical," Dwight announces with a smile before handing me the image back, I nod my head agree, she definitely looked like me.

"Yeah... she does... So why are you here?" I ask, putting the photo frame back on the desk before I turn back to look at Dwight, "You know why I'm here, I'm going to take you to Alexandria... when are we going to go? how are you going to get past Negan?"

It worked. It actually worked, Dwight had fallen to my blackmail, "Your Negan's right-hand man... when is he in a meeting or something? A good time for us to get out," I ask him, we need a good time where the guards are on guard so we can get out easier and no one will be running to Negan announcing that I'm 'running' off with Dwight and then we both get punished.

"You know you don't have to take me there... you can stay here and cover for me," I tell Dwight as I stare at him, waiting for his answer and it didn't take long as he shook his head no, "No... I'll take you there... I think he is with Simon now... Good time for us to get out," Dwight announces, I nod my head, perhaps today is the best time for us to get out.

"But... what's the excuse for you being outside the Sanctuary?" 

I look down at the floor, thinking about Dwight's question, what is my excuse going to be, I have no idea. "Don't worry about that... I'll think of one and we are going to be back by nightfall," I tell Dwight, feeling quite nervous of what Negan will do once he realises that I'm gone, I could only imagine the punishment and the fact that I'm with Dwight and I'll now he'll notice but I'll take it just to speak with Alexandria.

"Alright, go and get a car... I'll meet you out there," I tell Dwight and he nods his head and leaves my room to get a car, I hope Dwight isn't planning anything.

Hey guys, I'm sorry this is short, I thought I'd tell you that updates may be slow since College is going to be finished in over a month and I have a lot of work to finish and I'm planning on doing another chapter later if I have enough time, I hope you enjoy this chapter.