Prologue

Why did this all have to happen? I knew we shouldn't have agreed to kill a group's leader. Now look at us, almost everyone from Alexandria is here in a lineup, everyone who was trying to take Maggie to Hilltop to get some help (Me, Rick, Carl, Abraham, Sasha, Aaron and Eugene) and also the others who were kidnapped by The Saviors (Daryl, Rosita, Michonne and Glenn).

There is no way we could get out due to the group surrounding us, way more than us twelve of us, we couldn't even kill them as all of our weapons are either in the RV where the man is said to be in or has been taking by the Saviors and are using them against us.

I look over to my left to Abraham looking as strong as ever, with no fear on his face I knew he wasn't afraid of him and properly knew one of us are going to die and by the way he kneeling, he's going to take it without any protest.

On the right of me, is Michonne still looking strong but I could see her fear. I've never seen her look like this, even though she tried her hardest to hide the fear, I know it's there. She's a bit like Abe, she will be willing to be killed to protect this group. Everyone would, including me.

I would do everything to protect the group, almost every week I go out of my way, risking my life to help everyone in Alexandria to survive and I will always do it and I will do anything to protect them but this evening isn't going to go my way, there is NO way I can help any of them.

"All right! We got a full boat... let's meet the man," The man who dragged us all down to our knees says as he approaches our RV door and knocks the door twice before strolling away back into the extremely large group surrounding us.

I take a deep breath as the RV swings open, revealing an aged man properly in his late forties but still in great shape, the man is wearing a very nice looking leather Jacket and a small red scarf which is tucked neatly into his jacket. His dark hair stuck back, making him look very neat.

The leader of the group slowly moves away from the RV, revealing his weapon which is laying on his shoulder, he holds a smirk on his face as he asks us all. "Pissin' our pants yet?" He strolls away from the RV, revealing more of himself as he comes into the lights of the cars and the shine of the moon.

"Boy. Do I have a feeling we're getting close"

Everyone a part of the lineup watches as the smirking man wanders over to where a beaten Eugene is kneeling before walking down the line looking down at everyone. "Yeah... Gonna be pee, pee pants here real soon."

"Which one of you pricks is the leader?" He asks in a gentle voice as he points to a few of us. Suddenly the man who basically introduced us to the man butts in and points to my older brother, Rick Grimes.

The man with the bat stops walking so he's now standing a distance away from Maggie and Abe, I watch as he smirks down at Rick before Introducing himself as the man I've heard a lot about from the others. Negan.

"And I do not appreciate you killing my men." The man, now known as Negan says to Rick, still holding a bit of a soft voice. I look over to Rick to see him looking up at Negan, a bit of fear covering his face, which is also covered in horrible sweat.

"Also when I sent my people to kill your people for killing my people... You killed more of my people... Not cool, not cool! You have no idea how not cool that shit is. But... I think you're gonna be up to speed shortly...Your so gonna regret crossing me in a few minutes."

I squeeze my eyes closed as I look down to the group, wishing that Rick had listened to me and not gone with the deal but he did and... we can't change anything now and like he said we're gonna regret this which terrified me even more, especially because that I haven't even known the Saviors existed until today when we were stopped by the first group who was killing that guy.