Chapter 17

I sit quietly between Negan and Dwight, I look in shock to see Rick, Carl and some others standing at the top where the lookouts would be, I could hear Eugene on one of the trucks where Sasha is, who had been put into a coffin hours ago.

I'm now officially choosing my side, the Saviors or Alexandria. Negan nudges me, gesturing me to follow, I nod and followed him only for him to stop, placing his hand on cheek, "I will have to kill one of them, it's their own fault. They chose to do this, I don't want to do it but I have no choice, alright?"

"Yeah... okay," I say with a fake smile and got out of the truck, Negan grabs my shoulder and pushes me forward, I look up at Rick looking at me with a sad look, I look around to see the others at gunpoint, who are these people?

Negan keeps me close as we walk towards the gate to Alexandria, Eugene walking next to me, I look back up at Rick and nod my head, reaching out to hold onto my gun which Negan have given me this morning, he knew this was going to happen and he wanted me protected, I don't understand why these are my family, they wouldn't hurt me... would they?

I look over to Rosita who is holding something in her hand, properly something to do with the dynamite in the back of one of the Saviors trucks, properly going to blow them all up and that definitely didn't work.

 We stood in front of the gates which allowed us to enter Alexandria. I look up at Negan who has a smirk on his face. "You ever hear the one... about the stupid, little, prick named Rick. Who thought he knew shit but didn't know shit... and got everyone he gave a shit about killed," Negan says before pointing up to Rick. "It's about you... y'all gotta want to put your guns down now!" 

"No one drops anything!" Ricks says before turning to the woman who is holding the gun to his head. "You push me and you push me," Negan says as Rick licks his top lip, I could tell something bad has happened just by the look on his face. "And you push me, Rick! You just tried to blow us up right?" Negan asks with a smirk, before wrapping his arm around my shoulder, pulling me closer to him, obviously trying to piss off my brother. 

"I get me, my people... but Eugene and your own flesh and blood. They both are one of yours. These two stepped up... you people... Are animals," Negan says and I look down, yeah they were going to blow us up but they didn't know I was here but they saw Eugene and they still were going to blow us up, sad to admit it... they are animals but so am I but I would never blow these people up since they have Eugene... it's sad and it hurt me.

"Universe gives you a sign and you just..." Negan starts to say and does a gesture with his middle finger. "You just shove your finger right up its ass... Dwight, Simon! Chop chop," I look over my shoulder and watch the two remove the bands which are keeping the coffin in place, removing the sheet and standing it up. 

"So you don't like Eugene or (Y/N) anymore, which I'm shocked at especially because (Y/N) is your sister and your Aunt but you've got to like Sasha... I do too," Negan says before banging the side of the coffin. 

I jump as Simon grabs onto me, pulling me back so I couldn't do anything, I'm not helping them... I can't, especially because they were whiling to kill Eugene. I'd do anything to keep Eugene alive and when I found out those wives of Negan were threatening him, I took it into my own hands, why should I protect a place I once called home when they were going to blow up members of the place. 

"Got her right her, packaged for convenience...  alive and well," Negan says causing me to shake my head, knowing she is not well or alive. At this moment there is a good chance she's a walker. She's the one who asked me to fight for Alexandria, I wish I could do her last request but there's no way I can... I look up to see Rick looking at me, a tear roll down my face as I grab onto my gun, passing it to Simon, who is standing next to me. 

"I'm not getting involved!" I whisper before looking back at Rick, He has a sad, betrayed look on his face. What does he expect? how can I help someone, who can kill one of the residents of Alexandria, I shake my head at him glaring at him, basically telling him I NOT helping!

"I brought her... so I wouldn't have to kill all of you... not killing all of you, could get complicated," Everyone who can be seen at the top, stands up to see if everything is true, not knowing if it's true or not but it proves to them that Sasha is in there when Negan opens the coffin allowing the walker out.

Suddenly Negan is tackled to the floor by walker Sasha, I look down, I couldn't help as the tears run down my cheek, I look at Eugene before walking away and getting into one of the trucks at the back as gunfire starts echoing around. I wish I could have gotten involved but... I can't especially because of what they were going to do... I would do everything to protect the people at Alexandria. Not this time! They need to protect themselves, I had to protect myself will I've been at the Sanctuary and Now it's their turn!