Chapter 24

A week has gone by since I had an ultrasound, I'm now almost two months along. Now, officially stuck with morning sickness for a few weeks but I'm not allowing that to stop me from doing what I enjoy doing, going on runs.

Even though Negan has constantly told me I'm not allowed to leave the Sanctuary. Well, of course, I didn't listen. I refuse to sit around to do nothing for nine months, I know how to take care of myself.

At the start of all this, I was on out with my daughter, who, of course, had no idea what has happened or what is going on, but since this child isn't just mine. I wouldn't go out and worry him so I did warn him, telling him I am going to go on a run to find some things.

And now I'm out of the Sanctuary, walking through the forest but not on my own, sadly I'm with Arat. Of all the people, even though I've become civil with most people in the Sanctuary, Arat isn't one of them.

Ever since I came to the Sanctuary Arat has been giving me the evilest looks ever. Every since that day when I was taken away from Alexandria and I know she still wants to kill me but she can't, she can't disobey Negan especially when I'm carrying his child. I could only imagine what would happen if she did kill me, what punishment she would get, she's definitely dead by the end of it.

"You do realise, if I could I would kill you," I glare at the back at Arat before smirking and grabbing my pistol and aiming it at her head, making sure the muzzle of the gun connects with her head. This action makes her stop and snarl, showing how unhappy she is about what I've done.

I chuckle at the snarl but kept the gun to her head, "You can go right a head but you can't because one, I'd fire the bullet into your skull before you could do anything and two... Your leader wouldn't. Be. To. Happy. About. My. Death... So you can try it if you like!" I growled back as I remove the gun from her head.

She turns and looks over her shoulder and glares, I knew she wanted to say something back at my 'little' threat but decides against it and carries on walking across the grass, walking past some incredibly large trees.

I slowly start following behind her, making sure to keep a good distance away from her and keeping my pistol out... just in case she tries anything stupid. It felt like we walked for hours until we found a cabin.

"There isn't any point looting that place, it's far too dangerous," I state as I stare at the house, which is basically crumbling to the ground if you stare closely at the building you can see small part separating from the cabin, yeah definitely far too risky.

"No shit, Sherlock!" Arat snaps, I roll my eyes and turn away from the building, turning to face her with a glare, I cross my arms with my gun laying on my top arm and decide to make a sarcastic comment, like all the comments she'd sometimes make to me.

"I'm surprised you even know who Sherlock is!" I growl at her causing to frown and I knew she was going to show me how dangerous she could be... but I wasn't afraid, afraid of someone who kills as an order, nah definitely not.

"What the fuck! Did you just say!?" Arat takes a step forward so she's almost face to face to me, I chuckle before deciding whether to carry on or not and... of course I'm going to carry on. "You heard what I said,"

"You calling me dumb?" She snaps again and now completely in my face, I smirk and push her away from my causing her to trip a little bit, "Maybe I am, maybe I'm not!" I reply back, pissing her off more, I watch as she opens her mouth but is cut off by a loud, female scream.

This cause Arat and I to jump in shock, I wince as I hear more scream which slowly became weaker. I turn to look back Arat who is looking at me, she suddenly started shaking her head no before she started to speak.

"No!" She snaps, pointing her finger at me like I was some child, "Don't even fucking think about it! I'm out here for a reason! To make sure you get back to Negan safety," This caused me to laugh out loud and hold my stomach.

"Make sure I get back safely? Like half hour ago you told me you wanted to kill me, you make me laugh Arat and one thing, I may act like it but... I'm not as cruel as you!" I whisper the ending before giving her a sweet smile and running off in the direction where the screams are coming from.

"(Y/N)! Come back here! For fuck sake!" I hear Arat shout before I could hear footsteps following behind me, telling me that she is actually following. I run for a few minute before it turns into a jog but thankfully I found the location where the screams are coming from.

I slowed down once I reached a tree, I hide behind it and peeked past trying my hardest to not allow anyone to notice me. I look down the small hill to see a small camp, the camp had a few tents set up, a few male people roaming the area, some standing in front of a girl, potentially the girl who was screaming, who is lying on the floor, looking completely life less.

I quickly turn and hold my gun up, startled by some footsteps coming towards me, thinking it was one of the men from the camp but thank god it was only Arat. "Have you seen this camp before?" I ask in a whisper so no one could hear me.

She shakes her head no, "When I come here like a week ago with the other Saviors, there was no camp," Arat whispers back, I've never seen these people before even when I was on a run. "We better go back and tell Negan about them being here," I tell her and she nods.

We both turn away from the camp and we stand and turn, only to see a lot of men standing behind us with guns aiming at us, "Hello, there," One of the men says with a creepy voice. I gulp as I look over my shoulder before I fall to the ground and darkness took over.