Chapter 2

I wipe away a tear as I slowly walk up to one of the graves in Alexandria, I had some beautiful yellow flowers in my hand as I slowly kneel in front of a grave. It still haunts me, I'll never forget that day.

"I'm sorry this happened to you...I miss you so much, I wish you were here with me," I say at the grave like the corpse could hear me, I put my head into my hands as I start to sob, I miss her so much.

After crying for a while, I feel a hand on my shoulder to see, no other than Negan standing behind me, he looks down at me in sympathy, which surprised me, I never expected a man to feel sympathy for someone.

"Is... this that Asian guy, doll?" Negan asks he looks at the grave, I stand up and shook my head, I take a shaky breath before turning to look at him before looking back at the small grave, I look over to Negan's shoulder to see Rick and Daryl standing there watching me and Negan.

I look over to Rick to see he now had a sad look on his face, no longer angry. This death of the person I'm crying over also affected him, hard. He had a great bond with her and seeing her go was heartbreaking for him, he wasn't as bad when his wife Lori died from giving birth to their daughter, my niece. Judith, but it still had a massive effect on him.

"NOOO!" I scream and run over to the person lying on the ground with a walker bite on her shoulder, Alexandria had been invaded by a massive. No. enormous horde and we all had to kill all of them until Daryl's small group turned up with a rocket launcher.

I speed over to the girl who is lying defenceless on the floor, I quickly pick her up so she's lying on my lap, I look down at her in tears, brushing her black locks from her face before moving my hand to her horrible pale cheek.

"I-I'm sorry, I'm so, so, so sorry this happened... W-why didn't you s-stay in the house," I cried as I kiss her forehead. Why did this have to happen to her? This little girl, my little girl is going to turn into one of these monsters.

"The little girl was... is my daughter, (d/n)... this is her grave."

"When did you have her?" Negan asks softly, I couldn't believe that he is still here... listening about the death of my little girl.

"I... I gave birth to her a few weeks before this... disaster...happened." I look back down to the graves before putting down the flowers I had forgotten to put down, "Why did you have to go..." I say to myself before trying to walk away, only to be stopped by Negan.

"Where's the father?"Negan asks, with a scowl on his face, I look at him in confusion 'Why is he looking like that?'

"Umm... my husband. The father of (D/N)...umm... died from a car accident a few days before everything started."

I look at Negan to see the scowl on his face had turned into a smile...no. A smirk. Negan nods his head before turning to me, "I'm sorry for your loss... I would start packing your stuff, next week... you're coming home with me."