Chapter 6

I'm not going to lie, the Sanctuary is a very nice place and by nice I mean it's very secure but I prefer Alexandria, the Sanctuary looks like a factory, the rooms had once been used as workspaces has now been changed into bedrooms for the residents here, some are nice and some are absolute shit.

Whilst in Alexandria, there are houses, very nice houses there, in fact, those houses made the place not just nice, making the place look like a happy place, it made Alexandria more like home, but not only that my FAMILY lives there, so the Sanctuary will. never. be. my. home!

"So... what do you think?" I hear Negan ask, who is standing in the middle of my new 'room'. My room is definitely one of the nice ones, a nice looking double bed, covered in a white sheet, draws for me to put my clothes in which I have none and it looks like an actual room and it's very nice, definitely nicer than the one at Alexandria.

"About what?" I ask as I go to sit on the end of my bed, the question I asked caused Negan to chuckle as he swings Lucille onto his shoulder as he smirks down at me before strolling closer to me.

"The Sanctuary, of course!," Negan says with a cheerful voice before asking once again, "What do you think?" 

I look up from my hands which I had found interesting at some point, I look up now looking at Negan, glaring at him as I reply to his question as I stand up from the bed to stand in front of him. "If you're wondering if the Sanctuary is better than Alexandria. It's. Not!"

"You're feisty... I like that" Negan says with a huge smirk before it disappeared, turning serious as he gives me the options of living in this place. "Right! There are some options on how you live here, the same options I gave Daryl but... for this time only I'll change one for you,"

I could only imagine what those options are, it did startle me a little but I kept my ground, trying my hardest to hide my fear which I'm not sure if I hid from Negan since his smirk reappeared as he stares down at me.

"Option one! You can work for points which... I don't personally think you should do." He states as he starts pacing around the room, using his fingers to show the numbers, this time holding two fingers up announcing option two.

"Option two! Which has been changed... I know you enjoy going on runs so I thought you should be allowed to do that since I've been told your good at it but... you won't be on your own, you'll either be with Dwight or Simon or possibly... me!"

As I thought it was going to get better, Negan had to add the last bit making me huff and look away, now looking at the wall with a small frown which caused Negan to chuckle before going onto the last option.

"The last and final option, option number three! You could have an easy life, living here as... one of my wives," I gasp in disgust once he tells me the last choice, I couldn't believe he ask me to become his wife not only that he said 'one of his wives' how many has he got?

"There is one BIG rule for option number three, and if you do choose it. You can not cheat on me!"

I glare at him before I start laughing, does he really think I'm going to choose that option, I prefer number one to that. "You won't have to worry about me cheating because I'm not going to become one of your wives, I'll choose option two."

A smug smirk sitting on his face as he nods his head, obviously knowing which one I was going to choose but he says something I didn't expect him to say, "I knew you were going to like that option but don't worry... sooner or later you'll be one of my wives... well as we on this conversation about my wives how about we go and meet them,"

He walks out of the room, swinging Lucille, I huff before I grab my jacket, swinging it on as I follow him all the way to the bottom where some people are before walking into a room that looks like a kitchen.

I look around the place, to see a nice looking and working kitchen which is surprising for being in the apocalypse, there are some workers around on one side whilst on the other side is a large table which is surrounded by women.

All the women turn to face us as Negan called them out, looking scared as they look at me, maybe scared for my sake which I don't need them to be... I can take care of myself.

"Here is the NEW resident of the Sanctuary!" Negan says with a smirk as he introduces me, "This is (Y/N), I'm hoping you lot will-" Suddenly Negan is cut off by someone running in getting everyone's attention including Negans.

"This better be important. I'm sort of in the middle of something!" Negan states to the man with a dark voice, scaring the man for a second before this unknown man announces with causing me to smile.

"Daryl... Daryl has escaped!"

Negan turns to look at me, trying his hardest to hide his anger which didn't work because it's in his eyes, as he tries to hide it with a smirk. "Why don't women get to know each other... I have some...business to take care of!" His voice darkened as he said the last part before walking away with the man slowly following behind him.

I watch as he leaves, once he gets out of sight I turn to look at his 'wives' who are still looking at me in complete worry, I glare at them before heading back to my room, only for a voice shouting for me to stop, I turn to see one of Negan's wives following me.

I turn to look at her with my arms crossed still glaring at her, "I thought I'd introduce myself, I'm Sherry," She introduces as she holds out her hand for me to shake, I don't bother, just carry on glaring.

"I know who you are," I start to say with a dark voice, scaring her a little, "You're the ones that stole all of Daryl's stuff, after what he did for you, he offered you a place to say and you repay him by stealing his things!"

I watch as she glares at me before saying something that pissed me off even more, "I understand your anger but, you're not the only person who lost someone, I've lost my sister from those things and I lost my husband to Negan"

I growl at her before snapping at her. "At least you still have your husband, mine is dead not only that, my daughter is dead, my sister-in-law is dead, my best friend is dead and a hell load of friends, DEAD! and guess what?"

I laugh as she moves away, backup from me as I finally tell her something she didn't expect, "Everyone here, including you, is going to lose something very important to them in some time and I'm going to be the one to take it away, no it's not your loved ones... well in a way it will be but something more important than that..."

"Your life!"