Poor Rafe!

Before we start, I'd like to give a shoutout to @TinyDragon and @pokemon123789! ^_^ They have awesome books! They deserve more readers, as well as Trainer-Amy! And I sincerely apologize if I miss a dare, my gmai is getting buggy -.- Okay! Start!!!

Pyro: *Was clutching a jar of dirt in her hands while wearing a pirate costume* I got a jar of derp! (\0_o)/[_] I got a jar of derp! [_]\(0_o/) And guess who's inside it!

Drew: (-_-;;)

Pyro: Well, guess what's inside it! \(0_o)/ (._. ) \(._. )/ \(^•^)/

Drew: Its a jar of dirt! What else is inside it!

Pyro: I said derp! Derp! *Smashes jar on his head* (._. )

Sora: Why are you so down, Pyro?

Pyro: Just scared. There's a storm. If there's a dark out, I'm gonna freak out because it'll be dark! DX

Eren: THE TITANS ARE COMING!!!!!

Pyro: Oh yay!!!! FEED DREW TO THE TITANS!!!!

Everyone watched as the Titans ripped Drew to pieces, use his  bones as toothpicks and play with his insides

Pyro: Before we start, I must remind you we're going to hav guests! \(^Δ^)/ Oh! And. . . .  *Cups face with hands and shouts* HAICHI!!!!!

Suddenly, a small dog which is a half shitzu and Japanese sphitz or whatever it is spelled ran inside and tackled Pyro to the ground

Pyro: Haichi! *Hugs her puppy*

Girls: Awww! She's so fluffy!

Drew: Tch! You call that a dog?! It looks more like a rag!

Pyro: *Goes super seiyan mode* HAICHI, USE QUICK ATTACK AND BITE!!!!

Haichi: *Charges at Drew and bites his nose, growling like the crazy dog she is*

Sora: (;;-_-) You completely forgot that the dog got half of Pyro's personalities?! Pathetic.

Pyro: Lets start! ^_^ These are from SMG!

I dare Pyro to give Nyx the theft of innocence and shove her in a closet with N.

Pyro: Yay!!! N has been creeping me out in "Why You?", so he deserves this!

[Censored]

Pyro: Next!

I dare Red to take Emma out as a "friendly friend outing" when actually Pyro and Sora are trying to get them together (please go into detail for this)

Pyro: Emma and Red are still not here, so lets prepare our stalking attire *Dresses up as a ninja with shurikens, leeks, and frozen sardines*

[Later]

(Pyro's POV):

We quietly crept behind Emma and Red, holding our frozen sardines to our sides.