Congratulations,Sora!Happy Birthday,Takeo!

Dawn:*Still acting like a slut*

Everyone:*Bored and tries to find something to do*

Sora:*Appears with Rafe beside her*Ummm.Guys.I have an announcement to make.*Smiles*

PG:What is it?

Sora:*Smiles and holds Rafe's hand*Rafe and I were....now dating.*Tries to hide blush*

Rafe:*Uses the rare smile*

Girls:*Squeals*Ohmygoshohmygoshohmygoshohmygoshohmygosh!!!!!

Boys:(Thoughts)Good for him.He's man enough to ask her out.*Sighs*

PG:Oh my Arceus!Sora,I'm so happy for you!

Dawn:Good for you!*Glares at Paul,but he doesn't seem to notice*

May:Yeah.You're sooooo lucky!*Glares at Drew,but was ignored*

Misty:*Mutters darkly while glaring at Ash*

Audrey and Kathryn:*Hugs Sora and jumps up and down*You deserve to be happy,Sora!Finally our brother has made his move!*Squeals*

Takeo:*Sighs*I also have an announcement to make.

Everyone:*Stops*What is it?

Takeo:I want to tell yu guys that it's my birthday.I'm now fourteen!*Grins*

Sora:Oh I almost forgot!You mentioned it yesterday!*Takes out a small package from her bag*Here's your present!*Gives him a hug and pecks him on the cheek*(A/N:It's a friendly kiss,okay?)

Rafe:*Rolls eyes and mutters darkly*

Takeo:*Stands frozen and has a goofy smile while Sora tapped him on the shoulder*(Thoughts)Best.Birthday.Ever!!!!

Rin:Takeo,since you are very nice to us,here's my present for you!

PG:*Snaps fingers and a gift-wrapped present appears*Here's your present!

The rest:*Gives present that magically appeared out of thin air to Takeo*

Takeo:*Grins*Thanks!*Starts to open a present*

PG:Okay,while we celebrate Takeo's birthday,let's go on with the dares!

Sora:Okay!This one's from kitty135!

Sid since you 'accidentally' dropped Drew you will get more torture! I dare you to sing Wrecking Ball while doing in on a actual wrecking ball and naked like Miley >:)

Everyone:*Tries to keep themselves from laughing*

Drew:Yes!Revenge!*Smirks*

Sid:Okay!I'll show you guys I'm much more hotter than Grasshead.

Sora:I'll leave.I don't want to add more scars to my life.*Leaves the room*

Rafe:*Follows her*Me too.I already saw him naked in the beach,and it was so damn disgusting.

Audrey and Kathryn:Us too!

The rest that was left:*Grabs popcorn and watches Sid prepare a wrecking ball*

Sid:*Strips clothes*

Everyone:*Spits out what they're eating and watch as Sid got on a wrecking ball*