Embarrassing Memories

Pyro:*Was hiding in a corner*

Rafe:What's wrong with her?*Sweatdrops when he hears Pyro sob*

Pyro:I'm ruined!*Cries*

Sora:Guess I'll explain.Pyro met some of her friends in school an hour ago.They told her her embarrassing memories back then that involves her crush,and now she's being haunted by the memories.Again.(A/N:True.I can't take it!I'm trying to write to get my mind off it!Gah!*Bangs head on le wall*)

May:What embarrassing memory?

Sora:Well.....There is one time when her class watched Frozen in the classroom.It so happened that her crush named Rodrigo sat down next to her.He didn't actually mind,'cuz he's one of Pyro's bros she hangs out with,she's a tomboy and have more male friends than female friends.She was soooo into the movie,she didn't noticed that their hands are almost touching.(A/N:I just died!*Bangs head on the wall*)Her classmates made fun of her.

Pyro:*Bangs head on wall*Please,readers!Tell me something to cheer me up!I can't take it!

Rafe:Any more memories?

Pyro:When we were walking back home,my friend Emmanuel pushed Rodrigo!Our faces bumped...And...He...His hands landed on....My chest...And I swear I'm not flatchested,which made things worst!*Dies again*Ahhhh!Kill me now!

Sora:Oh my gosh!That's soooo embarrassing! DX

Pyro:Too embarrassing!*Bangs head on wall*I decided to share it with you guys,cuz I know you readers can cheer me up.

Seth:Any more?

Pyro:*Sighs*At Valentines Day,I brought cookies so I could eat it And maybe share it with him.He suddenly grabbed my cookies,and I chased after him.Then I ended up looking like I'm hugging him so he could return my cookies.My classmates took a picture of it And called us a cute couple!*Bangs head on the wall more harder*And when we were playing tag,I grabbed him by the collar.He still continued running,so I suddenly tripped and landed facedown on the ground.He suddenly grabbed my face to check for injuries,then asked when I was blushing like crazy if I have a fever!His face was two f*cking inches away from mine!Sorry for my language,I felt as if I wanted to explode!Damn it teenage hormones!*Dies again*

Sora:*Sighs*Pyro won't be updating for a few days,but she'll read,just as soon as she recovers.

Pyro:Sorry guys.I just can't....The memories kept haunting me no matter what!I might be away for...Three days maybe.Sorry guys.

May:*Sighs*We're really sorry.Pyro will try to write,but she can't handle it.Which is why this chappie seemed rushed.

Pyro:Now excuse me while I go kill myself.Sorry again,guys.Damn!This is one of the reasons I hate being a girl!Gah!Damn you again teenage hormones!DX