The Manor of Sleep

The Place was Silent......We Find Our Heroes Inside the Spooky and Quiet Manor of Sleep,Gathered Around a Campfire

Pyro:Hiya,guys!We're here in the Manor of Sleep!We'll be staying here 'til next chappie!*Gasps*Girls,don't follow the crimson butterflies! <(O0O)>

May:*Stops following the butterflies*Why?They're so cute!*Giggles as one lands on her head*

Sora:Yea....They seem so innocent!*Also giggles and sneezes when one landed on her nose*

Wrong Direction:*Chuckles at cuteness*

Pyro:They're from Fatal Frame 2!If you follow them,they'll lead you to the Lost Village,where many more ghosts might kill you and sacrifice you for the Abyss!*Secretly hopes it was Drew and the other boys who were following ze butterflies*

Girls:Eeep!*Runs away from butterflies*

Boys:Ok....Not cute and innocent at all.(;;O_O)

Pyro:And don't make any noises if you don't want to wake up the priestess,Reika.Unless you want her to put a tattoo on you that causes pain and nightmares,and torture you by hammering stakes on your arms and legs that put you into a deep sleep,then throw your corpse into a scary room along with other priestesses that were sacrificed and hang you!

Everyone else:*Freezes*

Kitty:What game is this place from?*Snuggles in Gold's arms*

Drew:Some creepy game called Fatal Frame 3 The Tormented.Pewdiepie once played the part two,but not the sequel.-_- (A/N:I suggest you watch his walkthrough XD can't stop from laughing!)

May:W-what is Fatal Frame?*Looks around with scared expression*

Pyro:You see,Fatal Frame is a horror/survival game where players go around a haunted mansion with the Camera Obsucurra,a camera that sort of performs exorcise on a ghost that you took a picture of.

Grey:Well that sounds stupid.Killing ghosts with a camera.

Sora in Lucy's body:It is not!It's damn scary!

Pyro:Shall I continue?This is gonna be long.

Everyone:*Nods and starts eating*

Pyro:Ok.In Fatal Frame 3,a girl named Rei's (the main protagonist) fiance,Yuu,died in a car accident when she was driving,and she blamed herself for his death.Her cheerful self disappeared,and she starts to act all emo and dark.

Rafe:Sounds like Sora.

Pyro:A few months later,she left to go explore a haunted house (her job involves paranormal activities) and she took pictures of the house(the Camera she used is a normal one).She suddenly saw the ghost of her dead husband,but he quickly left.He led her into the Manor of Sleep,and discovers a lot of mysteries and stuff.She met Reika,the Tattooed Priestess,in the Manor.

Reika chased after Rei,muttering things about her pain and touched Rei's back,leaving a tattoo that only appears whenever Rei feels sad or pain and maybe causes more pain,it's been a long time since I last played this.Rei woke up,and found out that everything is just a dream,except the tattoo.

Soon,Rei tried to solve the mystery behind the Tattooed Curse in her dreams,but the tattoo keeps giving her pain(I think).She has to hurry up and solve it before the Tattoo consumes her and trap her in eternal nightmare.

Rei discovers that the purpose of the priestess(Reika and the others) is to be engraved by a sacred tattoo to stop the spread of The Rift,the divide between the land of the living and the land of the dead.To keep the Rift at bay,the tattoo,in the pattern of a Snake and Holly,is instilled with the pains of those who visit the shrine and offer it.This process, called the Piercing of the Soul,is done with ink made from the blood of the living and the dead,called Ink of the Soul.Through this ceremony the tattooed priestess is able to take away the sorrows and suffering of those who come to the shrine,and stop the Rift from spreading. However,because of the agonizing pain she is under,measures must be taken to ensure the priestess will be at peace.At the end of the ritual, the priestess is taken to a place called the Chamber of Thorns deep within the shrine and impaled inside its walls.She is then sung a lullaby to ensure that she falls into a deep sleep and never wakes from her pain.Through this Impaling Ritual,the priestess is kept from wandering the shrine, and allowing the pain engraved on her to affect others.