Prank Wars!Sora Vs. Drew!

It's just a normal day for our heroes,they're all bored.The silence was ended when they heard Drew scream

Sora:*Laughs as she enters the room and counts*Three,two,one.Welcome back,Broccoli!

Drew:*Runs inside with an afro hairdo and only in a towel*You!*Charges toward a laughing Sora,but she simply jumped up and did a backflip in the air,landing in Rafe's arms*

PG:Oh Arceus!Hahahaha!Grasshead is now Broccoli head!XD

Rafe:*Smirks as he puts Sora down*What did you do?

Sora:I poured some 'things' in Drew's shampoo and tampered with his hair drier,then had my Latios use Thunderbolt on him while he's busy with his frustration!XD

Drew:I can't believe you would pull a prank on me!>_<

Sora:That's what you get for pouring ice cubes in my bath tub,then had my hair drier blow ice cold wind!

Drew:You also pranked me!You blasted the Nyan Cat song in my room while I was asleep!

Sora:You made my shower pour ice cold water!

Drew:You drew on my face while I was asleep!

Sora:How about you and me settle this,once and for all?*Extends hand*

Drew:*Shakes hands with her*Deal.

Sora:So it's settled!Prank war!

Drew:Oh it is on.*Runs off*

PG:Oookaaay.Let's start!Oh,and we have some guests!Let's welcome LillieTickel,or Lillie,happyluckyanime,or Lian,Leah and Cleo from percy_potter_games10's story An Icy Heart,then Scarlet's friends,Trey,Shaymin and Summer!*Said people walk in*

Lian:Hi guys!Hi,Pyro-chan!*High fives with Pyro*

Pyro:Hi!

Lillie:*Sees Hiro and takes out a water gun*Hi,Hiro!And goodbye!*Runs after Hiro*

Hiro:*Runs.Soon screams,then silence*

Leah and Cleo:Hi....

Trey:Yo!Wassup?

Summer:*Brofists with Sora and the two of them takes out chainsaw*Ready to rock'n'roll?

Sora:Yeah!Let the chaos begin!*Chases Shaymin with their chainsaws*

2 Days of Chaos Later

PG:Alright!Let's start!

Sora:These are from percy_potter_games10!

As for a dare, I dare May to back hand slap Drew on the face.

PG:Drew's not here.Let's wait for him.*At the exact same time,the phone rings*

Gold:*Picks up phone*Hello?Oh,Sora.This is for you.*Hands phone to Sora*

Sora:*Frowns and takes phone from Gold*Hello?

???:Hello,is this Sora Keyheart?

Sora:Um.Yeah.

???:Congratulations!You just won your very own groom!

Sora:Groom?What the-*A knock was heard*

PG:*Opens the door and a large box was pushed in*

Sora:What the heck?*Opens package and Draco (The Prince of Dragons in Dragon's Heart) is tied inside*Oh Arceus!What did you do to Draco?!

???:*Evil laugh*Did you liked your groom?