OMG!!!100+ FOLLOWERS AND 1,000+ VOTES!!!

Pyro:*Was crying tears of joy*R-readers.I'm...*Hugs phone*I'm soooo happy!

Angel:Why?

Pyro:I now have 1,000+ votes and 100+ followers!*Cries even more*I love you all!*Hugs everyone*I never felt so accomplished and loved!In real world,I was hated for being a fire freak and they call me a failure,but here on Wattpad,*Cries again*I love you all!*Hugs every readers out there*

Readers:Luv ya too!^_^*Hugs*

Pyro:*Wipes away tears and grins*And because of that,I have something special to tell ya!

Rafe:What?

Pyro:Well,me and Nikki talked about this.Like in YouTube,I'm gonna give mah followers a name!I'm gonna call my followers Pyromaniackers!

Readers:Yay!

Pyro:Yea!Comment if you want to join Ze FIYAH Army!!!Here's my some sort of note about all of us!

You call us insane,we call ourselves awesome

You fangirl over Justin Bieber,we fangirl/fanboy over Anime,video games and Manga

We all love Pokemon,and we'll NEVAH be too old for Pokemon.We'll FOEVAH love Pokemon!

We are Ze FIYAH Army!

We use frozen tunas and flaming chainsaws as weapons

We use Hiro as a shield

We cause chaos and destruction

We are all awesome!

Pyro;*Cries again*I'll take care of the dares next chappie,guys!Don't worry!And Yoy can still request any kinds of scenes (But not lemon) or if you want to join!^_^Baiya!

* * *

Seriously,I'm crying tears of joy right now!Thank you all!I never felt so happy!*Hugs phone*

Oh yea.Comment if you want to be a Pyromaniacker and join Ze FIYAH Army!Again,I love all of you guys so so so so so so so so so so much!*Hugs phone again*