Author's Note

Hello.This is Pyro.I have an important message for all of you.

Right now,I'm in the hospital,now injured and maybe gonna be stuck here for a few weeks.A group of guys my age or above from school just attacked me.I tried to fight,but they were too strong.

Before I leave Wattpad for a while,maybe,I'd like to tell you to wait a bit.I promise I'lp be back soon.Thank you all for the support.Dang.The hospital.*Shudders*

I hope you all understand.Thanks.

Pyro:Finished writing!Woo!*Hold up paper in the air*

Riku:What is that?

Pyro:Nothing.A note just in case this really happens.I have to be prepared.\(^_^)/

Sora:Why...?

Pyro:(/_-) Just in case.You never knew if I'm gonna be attacked,bullied or what the heck.Sometimes I wish I could just punch them in the face,but no.I can't and I won't.-_-

Rafe:Pyro.Readers.

Pyro:Oh,right!Readers,I got an important message for all of ya!

EL:What is it?

Pyro:First of all...I'm back!!!!Woohoo!\(^Δ^)/ I talked to a lot of my friends here,and after taking a few advices and telling them my problems AND listening to their wise words,I managed to pull myself together.Readers,if it weren't for your support,I'll be nothing.*Hugs phone*I just realized,screw reality and its *bleep*!I'd rather have no life and no friends in real life because there's Wattpad,XBox,computer,tablet and all of my Wattpad buddies!^_^ Really.*Bleep* You,reality!*Kicks Reality in da face,with metal boots,with spiked toes,and poison spikes,that causes instant death*

Everyone else:Yay!

Pyro:Yep!Thanks,everyone.I'm soooooo happy there are people supporting me.*Looks down and wipes away tears,then sobs uncontrollably*(A/N:Excuse me for a while.I need to hide because I don't want my family to see me crying)

* * *

(A/N:Good.I'm good)

Pyro:Back!Ok.And I have a few more things to say.

1.I just had an idea!I'll be writing a favorite quotes of characters chapter in I'll Fight For You after I finish it.

2.After I'm done with IFFY,I'll edit it,then my other books.^_^ My number of readers might be increasing.Might.

3.Sorry guys,but I think T or D might be on hold for a while.I need to finish I'll Fight For You before.*Groans*Before school starts.*Bangs head n the wall while screaming*Hope you understand.I just entered it in Pokemon Watty Awards and I became a nervous wreck.I felt the need to fix it before judging starts.Arceus.I feel damn nervous even though I knew I won't win.-_-

4.After all that,I'll be taking a break from writing other books,just writing T or D and reading.I'm running out of ideas.*Runs outside and raises arms up to the sun*ARCEUS,GIVE ME POWER!!!!!!LET MY CRAZY BRAIN WORK AGAIN!!!!*Runs arpund in circles while hitting head with a frozen tuna,waiting fora miracle*

Pyro:Okay.That's all.^_^ Again,thank you all.I luv all of you,I'll never leave Wattpad.*Hugs again*Thanks.And bye!~