IMPORTANT!!! PLEASE READ, EVERYONE!!!! Please, this is very important!

Okay, I have something important to discuss with you guys. This is important, do not skip this!

Just a while ago, we were told a student in our school comitted suicide because of deppression, and I was heartbroken even though I don't know who the kid is, while my classmates laughed at this. I was very angry.

We all experienced deppression, even me. I was bullied for being a weirdo, nobody was able to know the true me, but I just always act crazy, always telling jokes, just to hide my pain. The truth is, everytime I hold a knife, everytime I'm near a large, open window, I always thought if I should end my life to get rid of my misery. I once ran away from home when I was scolded and beaten up my father, I know its because I made a big mistake, but not everyone is perfect. I was always afraid of what might happen to me.

One time, I almost jumped out of the school window. I remember crying in a corner, as if the world has turned its back on me, and I remember being a useless girl that was despised by many people.

But now. . . I realized the world is so beautiful, yet so cruel. They may treat us like garbage, but there are people out there who pick us up and always got our backs. I now had the bestest friends in the whole world, and even though I was picked on for being a weirdo, fat or whatever, I just ignore it or fight back.

Everyone, please. . . I don't want more people to commit suicide because of deppression. Like I said before, the world is cruel yet beautiful. If people despise you because of your mistakes, remember there are other people who can understand you and be someone who can comfort you and stay by your side. We all make mistakes, nobody's perfect, and those bitches or bastards that judge us, then. . . FCK THEM AND KILL THEM WITH FIYAH! :)

Now, *holds hands with you and smiles* Let us now hold hand in hand, and remember that no matter how strong the storm, we shall stand tall, and that there's always a rainbow in the end. I love you all, you are the reason I didn't chose to cut, to jump out of the window, to point a katana at myself. You all made me feel loved for being me, and for that, I am so grateful.

Peace out. Fiyah and I love you all. :)