Sora and the Seven Dolts (A Snow White and the Seven Dwarves Parody)

Everything here is normal,the screams of Drew was heard as Sora chases him with a chainsaw,the sounds of the sweet music of screams from Hiro and Nyx,and the lovely burning environment created by our awesome author(Just kidding XD),Pyro.

Sora:You overgrown patch of grass!*Grabs Drew,then throws him in a hole*

Drew:*Emerges out of the hole*What's the big idea?!

Sora:*Whacks him on the head with a frozen tuna*Take that,you green moron!

Drew:*Emerges out of another hole,only to get whacked again on the head with a frozen tuna*Why the frozen fish?!

Sora:A frozen tuna is man's deadliest weapon!No one can withstand the deadly frozen fish!*Turns to the crowd*Everyone,line up to play Whack-a-Grasshead!Only $10 per ten minutes!

Skyla:I'll play!

Lillie:Me too!

SMG:And me!

Sora:Woo!I'll be rich!*Hears a scream*

Takeo:*Runs in frantically with headsets on his ears*Ahhhh!Everyone run!The enemies are here,and they are using sorcery to make our ears explode!>.<*Runs away while screaming and shaking his head to get rid of the 'spell'*

Zach:*Enters the room while laughing*He's easy to prank!Hahahaha!*Suddenly screams and finds a Krabby hooked on his pinky*Ahhhhh!*Screams and runs around*

Seth:Hahahahahaha!Gotcha!

Rafe:*Throws a grenade*Grenade!

Seth:*Screams and runs*Run!There's a grenade!

Rafe:*Smirks*Hehehehe.It's a fake grenade.*Suddenly freezes when he hears Sora's voice*

Sora:Oh,T.K!I love you!Forget Rafe!

Rafe:What!?!?!Come here,you son of a-*Sees a recorder*What the-

Recorder:Will now self-destruct in three,two,one.*Explodes in front of Rafe*

Rafe:*Faints because of explosion*

Takeo:Nice!Thanks for helping me,Sora!*High fives with Sora*

Sora:Sure!*Leaves with a chainsaw and charges toward Drew*

Chase:*Sighs*I'm giving up on Summer.I'm going back to Sora.*Joins the prank war*

Soren:Stop touching my girl-I mean 'sister'!*Joins in with a chainsaw*

Hiro:No one is going near Sora!*Was attacked by water balloons and screams*

PG:FIRE!!!!!!*Throws fire balls at Nyx*

Lillie,SMG, and Skyla:*Chases Hiro with water balloons and water guns*

Sapphire:*Was torturing Nyx along with Pyro*

Len and Rin:*Starts singing Trick and Treat*

Sora:Oooh!I love that song!*Joins Len and Rin*

Len:Woah.You're a good singer!^_^

Sora:Thanks! (0u0)

A Few Hours of Chaos Later:

PG:Ok!Let's start!And let's welcome Miku,Kaito and Luka!*Said people walks in*

Miku:Hi!^_^

Sora:Oh my gosh!It's Miku!

Kaito:Woah.Miku,you have a look-alike.

Miku:Really?!*Observes Sora*Ooh!We're like twins!

Sora:Well.....Maybe it's just the hair....