MOAR EPIC RAP BATTLES OF HISTORY!!!!!

I got my phone back! (For now)

Life is so fcked up.

Me and my BFF just fought .-. And last night, I think I went insane; I cried into my pillow, my head hurts like hell, I kept throwing up, I'm dehidrated and I'm. . . . Having suicidal thoughts even if I hate it ( ._.)

What should I do?

And my best friend fought with me because I'm a useless leader and annoying. -.- i sure would love to make her feel my pain. she calls me annoying? oh. sure, talking about nothing but your crush, heart break, and pointless drama and complaining it ALL to me is not annoying, replacing me many times is not annoying, ignoring me is not annoying, forgetting me is not annoying, hugging my crush in front of me is not annoying, oh God!

And then the fcking headache -.-

Seriously, Life. Gimme a break for once.

* * *

EPIC

RAP

BATTLES

OF HISTORY!!!!

T.K!!!!

VERSUS!

RAFE (PART 2)!!!

BEGIN!

Rafe: *Sighs* Here we go again, me against this blue-haired caveman.

How many times must I tell you that I'll still win.

Go run back to your gay twin! (Kaito, but he is NOT really gay .-.)

Takeo: *Stutterz* U-u-ummm.

Soren in de background: (Remember your training! I worked hard to teach ya! >_<)

Takeo: Oh, right. Don't get so jealous of my looks and might! *Mentally sighs with relief*

I have a lot of fangirls, only Sora and Nyx likes this cocky bastard!

I may be a bit of a retard, but hey, I'm still awesome! While you are troublesome!

Rafe: Looks like 1017 year old pin-head just learned to rap! But it's still crap!

In Destiny Deoxys, me and Blaziken kicked ass!

At least I'm from a movie, you? You're just a mistake in the story!

Takeo: I may be a mistake in Dragon's Heart, but still, people loved me from the start!

You should be thankful I pity you and let you lived, instead of leaving you with the curse that Daisuke gave!

This rap battle's just getting started, yet, it's like you should start digging your own grave!

Mou kai! Mou kai!

Rafe: One more time, you ask? But this rap battle may be your last!

You forgot that your foolishness resulted your fall! >:)

Hey, the Vocaloids just called

They want you to be Kaito's stunt devil and jump into hell!

I'll just grab my popcorn and laugh with the others because that's where you belong!

While Kaito and the others sing a sad song

Takeo: *Yawns* Oh, sorry. Your rap's so boring I almost fell asleep

Because there's nothing good about listening to a rapping creep!

Time's up, the police are here! Oh, there's nothing to fear, they just came to shoot you for such sucky rapping skills!

WHO WON?!?!

WHO'S NEXT?!

YOU DECIDE!!!