Sora Strikes Again -_- Without Even Knowing

PG:*Was holding a mic in her hands*I should warn you guys that this book is rated PG(Pyro Girl)There's going to be randomness!*Laughs like a maniac and hurls fire balls everywhere*FIYAH!

Sora:*Was grooming her Pokémon*Alright,Rayquaza.Your turn!

Seth:*Sits next to Sora*Woah.Your Pokémon are awesome.

Sora:Yeah!^_^ They're all awesome!

Seth:*Blushes*

Lucario,Flareon,Latios and Gardevoir:*Smirks*

Rayquaza:*Eyes narrow*

Vaporeon:*Sighs*

Latios:*Sighs*Our trainer is growing up.

Lucario:*Leans on a wall and crosses arms across chest*Yeah,she's got thousands of admirers.Now I wonder how many boyfriends she'll have.*Grins mischievously*

Sora:*Whacks Lucario on the head with frozen tuna*Shut up!I'm forever sticking with Rafe!

Latias:*Starts singing*Sora's got more boyfriends!~Sora's got more boyfriends!~

Zach:*Pushes Seth out of the way*Oh.Hi,Sora!

Seth:*Glares*

Sora:Ummmm.Hi,Zach........

Rayquaza:*Eyes turn red*

Rafe:*Sits beside Sora and puts arm around her*

Takeo and Chase:Mind if we help,Sora?

Sora:Sure!

Chase and Takeo:*Blushes*

Rafe,Seth and Zach:*Glares*

Rayquaza:That's it!No man is ever going to touch my baby girl!DIE!(A/N:For those who are confused,Rayquaza is like Sora's father,he was an old friend of Sora's parents after her parents met)

All of Sora's admirers even Rafe:*Was attacked by Rayquaza's Outrage*

Rayquaza:Those who dare touch her is going to face my wrath!

Sora's admirers:*Screams*

PG:Woah.I forgot that Eragon104 told me Seth is also another admirer of Sora -3- Sora Keyheart strikes again,without even knowing.

Sora:Please,Rayquaza.Calm down!*Sighs*Guess I should do this.Tue Rei Ze Croa Riou Tue Ze

Rayquaza:*Calms down,then falls asleep*

Lucario:*Throws some mud at Gardevoir's face*Garziken!Garziken!

Rafe:*Smirks and sends out his Blaziken*

Lucario:*Smirks*Garziken!Garziken!

Gardevoir and Blaziken:O///O

Lucario:*Throws ice cube at their faces*

Gardevoir: >.< That's it!*Takes out a chainsaw*You are going to die!RIGHT HERE,RIGHT NOW!

Blaziken:*Takes out a club*I'm joining!

Lucario:Wait!Before you guys kill me.*Starts to sing horribly*Luuuuucaaaa Lucaalucaaa Riiiiiooo!

Gardevoir and Blaziken:My....ears...*Faints*

Sora:Flareon!Please,I need your help in dragging away Rayquaza's body!Me,Vaporeon and the eons are having a hard time!