A Thanks to All Readers

Pyro:Hi!Ok,this isn't a real chappie,it's more like an author's note.Sorry to disappoint you guys.

Chase:Pyro here has a message for all of you readers!

Pyro:Yeah.I just want to tell you guys that-

Sora:*Suddenly screams and hits Hiro on the face with frozen Magikarp*You pervert!Stop touching my butt!

Lillie,SMG and Skyla:Die,you pervert!*Kills Hiro*

Pyro:*Groans*Nyx,go take away Hiro!

Nyx:*Rolls eyes*Fine,but first.............Let me take a selfie.*Starts to take selfies with phone*

Everyone except Sora,Hiro and Nyx:*Rolls eyes*Forever useless and annoying.

Pyro:Anyways,I-*Hears a crash*

Dawn's voice:Pyro!Ash and Gold are attempting to open the fridge.Again!

Pyro:Don't worry!They are filled with-

BOOM!

Pyro:Bombs.*Hears another explosion*Ash and Gold better stop eating all our food!>.<

Crash!

Takeo:Pyro!Sora!Slenderman returned!

Pyro and Sora:Give him Nyx and Hiro!*Hears a scream*

Pyro:As I was saying-

RIIIINGGG!

May:Earthquake!!!!!

Soren:What the-

Sid:*Was jumping up and down while doing the happy dance*Yes!I defeated Grasshead in arm wrestling!

Drew:It's because you're hand is so freakin' heavy!

Pyro:*Losing my temper*I'd like to-

Nyx:I have had enough of all this!

Summer:Chaos!!!!!!

Pyro:*Freezes time,then unfreezes it*

Everyone except Pyro:*Stops*

Pyro:There.As I was saying,I was checking on my books a while ago.I almost exploded when I saw that all of my books had a total of 500+ votes altogether!I'll Fight For You reached 1,110+ reads,T or D reached 2,600+,Dragon's Heart reached 1,400+ and A Scarred Past is now 2,400+ reads!

Everyone:*Claps*

Pyro:Thank you sooooo much,guys!I never thought I could reach this far,I always thought my books sucked,but you guys....I don't know how to describe it in words.You made me continue what I loved doing:writing and putting my crazy imagination into good use!Thank you!*Hugs phone*Stay awesome,peeps!

Sora:Yeah!You guys are all awesome!Pyro is very happy!

Pyro:And because of that,I'm going to give you guys a bonus!Your dare levels increased,you can now dare almost anything and you can even dare me to do crazy stuff!For example,summon an anime character,movie character and more that you want to join,give you or your character powers or abilities,request battle scenes or other scenes,etc.Oh!And you can now even ask the author!Ask me anything:how I spend the days,about the books,yada yada yada.I know they suck,but that's all I can think of!

May:And Pyro wants to tell you guys that there are now about a hundred places for us to go for your dares!The beach,Slenderman's forest,the arena,haunted mansion,Hogwarts,the Pokézoo and more!

Pyro:So;thanks guys!I luv you all!*Brofists with phone and sends it flying*Oops.Good,still alive.Sayonara!~