Pyro's Guide On How To Become a Ninja and an Amazing Stalker;)

(I'm still waiting for more dares to come, so this will just be a filler. XD Enjoy!~ I had this idea when my best friend mentioned its awesome if you're a ninja. He said it'll be easier to stalk his crush! XD)

Pyro: And welcome, *Golem voice* my precious Pyromaniackers.

Readers: 0.0

Pyro: Jk! XD Anyways, on to the show! *Dramatic voice*

Do you have a crush on someone? Do you wish you could stalk him/her without any suspicion?

Pyro: Become a ninja! I, you're master stalker. *Whispers* Yea, I stalk people in Wattpad. I know your every moves. . . . *Normal* am here to teach you how To become an Amazing stalker!!!!

Shinobi/Kunoichi (Ninja) Training

Pyro: You gotta be quick, quiet and stealthy. Your crush must NEVAH know you're stalking him/her!

Step 1: Disguise

For Example:

Crush: *was near a mall with his friends*

Pyro: *Pretends to be one of the mannequins on display*

Crush: *passes by, not noticing*

Random guy: Time to pack up! *Grabs Pyro, thinking she is a mannequin and throws her in a truck*

Pyro: *bangs on door* OPEN THIS DOOR!!! *Was ignored and was soon taken to California*

* * *

Step 2: Weapons

Pyro: *Throws a blade and hits a mannequin* As a ninja, always bring your weapon with you. Ya never know if you see someone ELSE hanging out with your crush, ya need it to assassinate the enemy.

For Example:

Pyro: *sees crush with a girl and takes out frozen tuna* DIEEEE!!!! *Whacks the girl*

Girl: *Falls to the ground, unconscious*

Crush: 0_0 Sis!

Pyro: Wait, wut? O.o

Crush: <(O0O)> She's my sister!

Pyro: Ehehehehehe. (^_^;;) She'll be alive. . . I hope. *Slips away with ninja skills*

* * *

Step 2: How to Escape if Spotted

Pyro: Just in case he spots you, try to find a way to escape!

For Example:

Crush: *Sees me following him in school* O.O JM?

Pyro: Shit!!!! Red alert! Red alert! I'm spotted!!!! \(0o0)/ *Runs around wildly in circles, flailing arms*

Crush: Uhhhh. . . .

Pyro: *Tries to Escape, but hits head on wall after mindlessly charging out it*

Crush: Wtf?! *Watches me fall to the ground unconscious*

Pyro: X.X *Whispers* I am dead.

Crush: (O_O;;) Dafuq just happened?

Vincent: *Grins evilly* I know a reason*

Pyro: *tries not to open eyes and snap his neck* I am dead, you f*cking moron!

Step 3: Distraction

Pyro: Want to snap a picture of him, stare at it everyday for inspiration and sleep with it? I got the perfect solution! Distract him, while he's distracted, use your camera!

For example:

Pyro: \(>o<) HAMSTER APOCALYPSE!!!! *Army of hamsters ran pass her

Classmates: Oh shit! 0_0

Crush: *gets carried away by the hamster wave* Help!!!!

Pyro: *jumps from on top of desks and reaches him, then takes a picture*

Results:

Crush in photo: ( /ಠ益ಠ)/ [Hamsters attacking]

Pyro: *Sighs with a dreamy expression and hugs picture* I'm keeping this forever. (A/N: XD People who has crushes can relate! Lol)

* * *

Pyro: And there might be more soon, because I ran out of ideas. *Bows* Now you know the basics of how to crush your stalk. Oh. I mean how to stalk you crush. (^_^;;) Please leave some dares, and I must remind you that the next chapter, we're in the Naruto world. ^_^ Arigattou. . . . Soshite. . . . Sayonara.