I'm Bored, So I'm Gonna MAKE AN HONEST SUMMARRRRRRYYYYYYY!!!!! YEA!

Title says it all, I can't handle this torture called studying! >.< Anyways, after watching a few Honest Trailers, I suddenly had an idea! I'm gonna make an honest summary of mah stories! So enjoy and see how really bored I am!

*Dramatic Music* From the writer of the fanfiction, that to our relief, is not a 1D fanfic, Wings of Phoenix which was deleted because of low number of readers and its suckiness, Pyro. A fanfiction that is about friendship, about fun, about happiness, and drama. Nah, let's skip this part.

Witness

The suspense

"Electrobuzz, use Thunder on the girl!"He ordered, pointing at the brunette. His Electrobuzz reluctantly did what it was told, not wanting to hurt a girl, so he gave her his weakest bolt. Unfortunately, his weakest bolt of electricity was very strong, to his horror and surprise.

Crack!

Sora screamed, trying to pull herself together and run, but the bolt of thunder made her weaker by the second. Black spots appeared on her vision, its slowly turning black. . .

Slowly.

Slowly.

Or maybe not.

Witness the action, the adventure.

"Sora!Why are you here?"Audrey asked. Her lower lip quivered as she spoke, Sora could see it in her eyes what she's feeling. She looked at them guiltily, not even able to handle looking into their eyes.

"Why did you join them?"Kathryn asked desperately. Sora sighed in defeat, knowing she can't answer that, heck she doesn't even know what's going on. She could sense their fears, the same fears that she had.

"I'm sorry. I can't tell you even if I want to. But I never joined them." She explained, lowering her head. She soon raised it up when something hit her and her expression turned serious. She tilted her head to the left and nodded at them. "Excuse me, I have to take care of something." She excused herself, then sprinted away from them.