CHAOS WITH THE KOEI WARRIORS!!!!!!

Pyro:Aaaaaaannnndddd we're back with your favorite chaotic fangirl and evil Pyro,ready to rock'n'roll!*Fist pumps*

Sora:Yay!\(^O^)/

Pyro:Anyways,shoutout for Nathan_Vella!Readers,go read his book!It's amazing,even though he's just getting started!Oh.*Teleports them all to China back in the Three Kingdoms era*

Zhao Yun:Huh?Who are you?

Ma Chao:*Points spear at Pyro*In the name of justice,*Blah blah blah justice justice justice*

Takeo:I agree!And,*Blah blah blah justice*

Ma Chao:Finally!Someone else who understands justice!

Zhao Yun:I agree!*Blah blah righteousness,justice,benevolence rest omitted*

Masamune:Great.-_- Takeo's counterparts.Just great.

Guan Ping:O_O Lord Masamune?

Pyro:Yay!We're in the Shu kingdom!\(^o^)/

Sora:O_O Thank goodness.If we end up in Wei.*Shudders*

Pyro:Btw,Sora,I based your weapon on Guan Ping and Ma Chao's sword.

Sora:Um.Okay.

Pyro:And Takeo's personality is a little based on Ma Chao and Zhao Yun.

Takeo,Zhao Yun and Ma Chao:*Raises up their spears*JUSTICE!

Pyro:*sighs and summons everyone else*

Lu Xun:*Was holding some torches with Zhu Ran*Huh?Where are we?

Lu Meng:*Vein pops*You boys...Are playing with fire again?

Zhu Ran:*Throws away torch and sets a hay stack on fire*

Zhang Fei:Where's the whine?!

Xing Cai:*Glares*Father...We discussed about this.

Dhong Zhuo:Women!Women everywhere!*Winks*How about you all come with me to my paradise?

Sora:*Kills him with sword*Perv!

Pyro:*Sprays pig repellant on his face*Begone,vile enemy of womankind!

Amy:Perv!*Whacks him on the head with a frozen tuna*

Echo:*Unleashes her anger on Dong Zhuo*

Pyro:I just had an idea!*Summons all characters from Samurai Warriors and Warriors Orochi*

Nu Wa:You mortals again?

Taigong Wang:Here to face the great Taigong Wang?*Smirks*

Sora:Nah.I'm good.

Riku:*Points at Orochi*Takeo,here's your long lost father!

Takeo:O_O

Orochi:*Raises scythe up in the air*All of you mortals...Shall suffer.

Keiji:Lets start the fun!Woohoo!

Ling Tong:*Chases a drunk Gan Ning with a chainsaw*Come back here so I could kill you!

Gan Ning:Ling Tong!I love you!

Pyro:*Was burning things with the two pyromaniacs of Wu*Lu Xun,get ready!(A/N:Who here plays video games from Koei?I really like DW,SW,WO and Fatal Frame series.Seriously,their games are awesome and badass.In DW,SW and WO,you can just go wild and kill everything in your path.Great to act like myself and,in my opinion,unleashing my rage without hurting anyone except the XBox,controller and TV XD)