:') Thank You All So Much

Guys. . . Thank you. When I returned to Wattpad after dealing with this little preview of hell, I almost cried myself to death!

5.5+K Votes and 380+ Followers!!!

I don't know what to say, but thank you. Thank you all so much, I never felt so happy because I thought like in real life, no one would notice my very existence in Wattpad and just judge me and critisize me or whatever it is spelled.

Because I can't be what everyone's expecting to be; to be a great singer like my sister, dad and grandpa, a succesful worker like my grandma or get good grades. I always here "be like your sister, be like your brother." "Why is your sister pretty yet you're pretty ugly?"

But here. . . At first I ttied to hide the fact I'm mental; afraid to be judged once again. But I saw that evrryone here is the same as me.

Back then, I was always bullied. I was beat up, hurt, left by my best friends, made fun of and tormented because I'm different. They go to Justin Bieber, I go to anime guys, they like Korean songs and novels, I like anime and J-rock. They like romance, I like epicness in books. I'm like an alien to them, even my neighborhood and family thinks I'm weird.

When I got my own room and lrft alone, I cry in my pillow and wish I could just die or disappear to end all of it.

May I tell ya guys something?

Sora isn't just based on me, I made her to BE like me. The bad luck she gets is what I have, like when my crush made fun of me and called me pig amd ugly it felt like when she was stabbed by a large sword, when she was crushed by a Pokemon.

I always smile to hide what I'm truly feeling, always acting happy-go-lucky so no one would know. I was confused, so confused.

The reason I just picked dragon isn't just because I'm making my plots unique, it's because I saw a dragon type's weakness is ice (enemies and other people), it's own self or kind or attacks (backfiring, self-harm and people you love) and fairy types (girly stuff or annoying girly bitches who won't leave me alone). So what I'm trying to say is that maybe that's the dragon type's purpose; trying to show me something. When I saw what type weaknesses it had, I tried to think why. I thought: maybe that's it. Maybe that's what Nintedo is saying, maybe they're comparing a dragon type to people.No matter the number of weaknesses, they are rare and strong, because only few people that faced a lot of shit in life stayed strong, it starts as a weak amd tiny dragon and it's evolution takes a while but in the end, it's worth it. Like a Bagon amd Salamence. We all had dreams, but people discourage us and laugh at it, but Bagon won't quit on its dream to fly. It soon became a Salamence. Maybe playing Pokemon does have something to do to change my life.

That's what I thought when writing Dragon's Heart. Technology does improve people's lives.

Thank you all. You told me to stay strong, to be myself.

Here, I'm not judged because of what I am, but judged bevause of who I am. You know the true me.

I love you all guys so much, thank you. *Cries in pillow*

I don't know how to thank you. And those who read this might feel something different, maybe tgey'll also become dragon types ^_^

Arigattou.