Really Evil!And.....Random!!!

Sora:*Dressed up as Hatsune Miku and sings Romeo and Cinderella*

Girls:Kyaaa!So kawaii!~

PG:Oh my gosh,Sora!You're so adorable!*Pinches Sora's cheeks*You look exactly like Miku!Except for the eyes,hers are green while yours are sapphire.

Misty:*Is still acting like a girl*And that she has bigger-

Dawn:Don't mention it in front of the boys!

Sora:Owww!Stop it!*Playfully pinches Pyro on the cheek*

PG:Oww!Anyway,we should stop.We received a few dares!Sora,don't take off that costume and don't wash your hair!

Girls and Chase:Yeah!Stay in that costume!

Sora:Okay!*Dances with a cute smile while reading*This ones from percy_potter_games10!

I dare Sora to round-house kick Drew until he cries for mercy.Sorry,Drew,but I'm still upset about what you did to Sora!

Sora:Drew,I'm very sorry,but I have to.*Looks at Drew with sad expression*

Drew:*Flicks hair*Just get this over with.

Sora:*Round-house kicks Drew in the face*Oh!I'm so sorry,Drew!*Helps Drew get up*

Drew:*Loses conscious*

Everyone:O_O

PG:Tsk,tsk,tsk.May,help Drew go to the clinic.

May:There's a clinic?!

PG:Yeah.I have a clinic just in case there are any injuries.

May:Alright.Sid,help me with Drew!

Sid:*Helps carry Drew,but sometimes drops him on the floor by 'accident'*

1 Hour Later:

May,Sid and Drew returns.

Sora:Drew,I'm so sorry!

Drew:*Flicks hair again*Okay,apology accepted.

PG:*Sighs*Next dare!

Sora:This is from kitty135!

I also dare all the guys to play with dolls will the girls watch

Girls:Yeah!Uhuh!*Dances*

Boys:*Eye twitches*

PG:Just do the dares before I force Sora's Gardevoir to use Hypnosis on you guys!

Boys:*Grumble*

Sora:Here are the dolls!*Hands Pokémon dolls and barbie dolls to the boys.She giggled when she handed a Pegasus doll to Drew and a Princess Barbie to Rafe*

Rafe:You really love torturing me,huh?*Grumbles as he starts to play with Drew*

Sora:*Records Rafe playing barbie with Drew's pegasus and laughs*This is just too priceless!

Rafe:Just wait.You'll also get humiliated.

Lyra:Silv,how are you with that Kirlia doll?*Giggles*

Silver:*Grumbled as he plays with Soren's bikini barbie*

30 Minutes of Embarrassment Later: