I'm Grounded -_-

Sorry guys.Mah dad took away my phone,and I used my ninja moves to escape with my brother's tablet.Okay.I'm grounded,vacation's about to end and I'm lacking sleep.Sowwy.But,I'll try to make it up to you guys!I'll just share a few moments with ya!And,like Izzy said,I make being grounded sound fun!^_^

What I do While I'm Grounded

My mom:Ok.You're gonna be grounded for a while and you need some rest!You barely slept!

Me:Ok.-_-

Mom:Now.Clean your room,then get some rest.

Me:*Grins*I'll do it.*Plays loud music on the phone,grabs broom and uses it as a mic while sweeping and singing*

Mom:(/.-) Why is our daughter like this?

Me:Cuz I'm awesome!*Sings*WOWOWOAH....I JUST WANNA FEEL THIS MOMENT!

* * *

Mom:Go play outside and socialize!

Me:Why?

Mom:Just go and play!

Me:-_-*Cracks knuckles and goes outside to meet my guy friends*

Mom:*Hears some screams*

Me:*Returns with tattered clothes and cracks my knuckles*

Mom:What the?

Dad:*Grins while playing RPG games on computer*

Me:I like to play rough.*Grins*Guess you have to deal with your bad girl.*Winks with a grin and casually leans on wall*

Mom:*Turns to my dad*JULIUS!!!!

Dad:*Freezes*

Mom:Have you been teaching our daughter things?!

* * *

Me:*Was punching a doll that I hung on the ceiling*

Mom:What are you doing?*Raises eyebrow*

Me:Dad just brought me to the gym with him and taught me how to punch properly.*Punches doll and sends it flying*

Mom:-_- Just like your dad.

Dad:*Wipes away tears and grins proudly*

(My dad used to be the school's bad boy and bully!XDSo he taught me a lot of things)

* * *

Me:*Was reading a book upside down*Bored...That's it!*Runs around screaming and jumping*

Mom:I knew it being grounded isn't enough.-_-