Chapter 56

~Phil's POV~

"Alright Dan, have you picked a few that you wouldn't mind doing?" I asked Dan as he scrolled through his phone intensely.
"Yeah, I guess." Dan says plainly, shrugging. Dan and I are looking for another job so we can stay on our feet, since YouTube isn't working out... But we both agreed to keep doing YouTube. It was a chilly and crisp night in London tonight. The air freely moved in any rythem it wanted as Dan and I left the window open. I had my laptop placed on top my crisscrossed legs, I was searching for jobs as well.
"I'm going to read you a list of jobs I have in mind, okay?" Dan asks, looking up at me fearful.
"Go ahead." I say, patting his hand in a way of trying to comfort him.
"Alright, these are my ideas:" Dan tells me as he takes a deep breath. "Shop checkout person, technology technician, bouncer; for a bar of course, waiter, janitor or someone that works at 'Young Minds' the mental health company."
"Wow," I say, shocked of the list. "Quite a selection I hear Dan."
"Yeah, well that's all I would pretty much be interested in, I would absolutely hate to be a bouncer though, I don't even know why I put that as a option." Dan tells me followed by a long sigh.
"I think you should go with the mental health worker job." I suggest.
"Really?" He asks me, with hope in his eyes.
"Well, yeah! I think you would do a good job talking about that stuff. After All, you can relate to the stuff." I tell Dan, wishing I didn't say the last part.
"Okay, I'll contact the agency tomorrow." Dan announces, placing a kiss on my cheek. "What do you have in mind?" He asks me.
"Here are a few ideas:" I say looking at my list I made. "Pet shop worker, baby sitter, pre-school teacher (I'm sorry I dunno what they call it in London.) coffee shop waiter, English teacher or pet sitter." I say, exhaling loudly.
"Well, that list sounds like you could do any one of those jobs Phil." Dan tells me, making me blush. "What grade would you be teaching English to?" He asks. (Sorry to interfer once again but I dunno what they call what grades in London, so very sorry, I feel like a fake fan)
"I was thinking 7th ot 8th grade." I tell him.
"You have to be kinda strict and mean to teach 7th and 8th graders, their usually a bunch of assholes to the teacher." Dan tells me, with a sympathetic look.
"Yeah, that's why I'm mostly aiming towards a pre-school teacher." I tell him.
"Yeah, but its pretty much the same thing. Just they don't know about sex yet." Dan tells me, cause me to burst out laughing.
"Okay, then what about a coffee shop waiter?" I ask.
"You'd spill all the food and drinks Phil, we both know this." Dan tells me honestly.
"Okay, teacher or waiter Dan?" I ask him seriously.
"Waiter." Dan says, kissing my forehead. "Only because I don't want someone putting a thumb tack on your chair and you accidently sitting on it." Dan laughs.
"Okay, I'll call the coffee shop tomorrow." I tell him.
"Hopefully we can stay on our feet." Dan whispers, placing his head on my shoulder.
"Yeah, me too."

//A/N: Salutations frens! I'm currently writing this chapter to the album Vessel by Twenty Øne Piløts, just finishing the album up right now. What's your favorite song off of Vessel? Mine are: Holding Onto You, Car Radio, Semi-Automatic, Screen, Fake You Out, Guns For Hands, Trees and Truce. Remember: Stay Strong, Live On, And Power To The Local Dreamer.//