Chapter 26

~Phil's POV~
It was around nine in the afternoon, me and Dan were finishing up a 13 Reasons Why episode. I handed Dan the tissue box as well as comforting him. I know how Dan felt about this stuff, after all he relates to this stuff quite a bit.
"Shhh, it's okay." I tell Dan.
"Hannah should not be treated that way. No one should!" He cried in my shoulder.
"I know, I know." I spoke softly. "Shhhh, it's okay. I'm right here." I kissed Dan on the forehead making him silence his tears. I looked at him; his eyes were red as well as his face. His curls where out of control.
"I love your curls Dan. You should straighten it less often." I spoke making him blush.
"Actually," Dan said in a school girl tone. "I'm not gonna straighten it anymore. Because, I'm not straight after all. I'm gay!" Dan and I laughed again as always. I sat down on the sofa again, he rested his head on my shoulder.
"Daniel?" I asked. "I have a surprise for you!" I teased.
"What is it?" I gave him a pause to think.
"We're going to Hawaii as our honeymoon!" I yelled.
"Phil, are you serious?" Dan asked shocked but also excited.
"Yes, we're actually leaving tomorrow. I forgot to tell you yesterday." My face turned tomato red.
"Oh Phil." Dan laughed. "That's so you."
"I know." I said making him laugh harder.
"If that's the case, we better get to bed." Dan said.
"Okay mom." I followed Dan to his room. I had my spot next to him where I could hold his torso. I slipped into bed along with my husband.
"Goodnight Phil. I love you."
"Goodnight Dan. I love you."
//A/N: Okay this was a filler chapter so that's why it sucks. And its 1:23 am right now and I should be sleeping. Thank you all for your support, it means a lot. And if you guys want to message me for any reason I'd love to talk to you {I don't have many frens/friends} And Remember: Stay Strong, Live On, And Power To The Local Dreamer.//