Chapter 57

~Phil's POV~
I kissed Dan's forehead I left the apartment.
"Bye, sweetie! Have a great day at work!" Dan yells, like a housewife.
"Bye, Bye, Daddy!" Elinna exclaims.
"Bye everyone!" I yell back, running down the stairs of the building.

I enter the coffee shop I'll hopefully be employed at. The coffee shop was called: Starbucks. I entered the building to be swooped into the delightful smell of freshly grounded coffee beans. There were small round tables that had two seats placed at each table. There was a light wood counter where you took your order. Behind the counter we're the needed tools to make a drink. The walls were ivy green with logo's of Starbucks. The walls also had brown trimming and black and white tile flooring.
"Hi." The lady at the counter says, perched up on her elbows. "How may I help you?"
"Hello, I'm here for the job opening." I explain to her, straightening the white tie of my blue suit.
"Alrighty, I'll go grab the manager." The woman tells me as she escapes into another room.
"Hello, sir my name is Ryan and I'm the manager." Ryan says, taking my hand into a firm handshake.
"Hello Ryan, my name is Phil." Ryan had brown floppy hair like me and light blue eyes, his body was slim and I could tell that he was hiding a six-pack underneath his shirt.
"Come step into my office please." I followed Ryan into his office. It was quite small. There were coffee cups all over the floor and food wrappers scattered across the room. Piled up stacks of paper towered the room. The blinds were drawn making very dim lighting in the room, but you could still tell that the room was baby blue and had white tiling. Ryan had three MacBooks and a desk lamp on his steel desk. I sat down in the blue plastic chair across from the desk.
"So, tell me about your self Phil, ever worked at a coffee shop?" Ryan says, placing his hands on the Keyboard getting ready to type.
"No, but I make coffee everyday for me and my spouse." I say laughing nervously.
"Hmm." Ryan takes a quick glance at me. "What was the last job you had?" He asks.
"I was and still am a YouTuber." I explain.
"Seriously?" Ryan asks me laughing like its a joke.
"Yes sir."
"Oh, well, um." He speaks, clearing his throat.
"What is the reason you'd like this job?" He says, taking out his second MacBook.
"Well, me and my spouse posted a video and some people were happy for us while others were not which meant people unsubscribed from me, my spouse's channel and our gaming channel causing us to lose a ton of money."
"I'm awfully sorry to hear that." Ryan says nodding his head. "Random question: What are your channel names?" Ryan asks.
"Mine is AmazingPhil, my husbands channel is danisnotonfire and our gaming channel is DanandPhilgames." I explain.
"H-H-Husband?" Ryan asks in a shaky voice.
"Uh, yes." I tell Ryan. "I hope you don't mind."
"Oh, not at all." Ryan responds, sounding shaky. Ryan asked me some more questions for what felt like hours until he began going over the answers. I tapped my fingers on my thigh anxiously waiting for an answer.
"Well," Ryan says, clearing his throat. "I'm sorry to say this but, we can not employ you. I'm very deeply sorry." Ryan says, closing his MacBook.
"That's alright." I tell him, getting up from my seat. "Thank you anyways."
I exit the building starting my walk home. Hopefully Dan can get his job opening.

//A/N: Salutations frens! So, for Phil's manager Ryan I want to let you know that he looks exactly like Zac Effron. I almost made Ryan look like Garrett Hedlund, Joel Kinnaman, Nick Robinson or Ron Livingston. Comment down what you think Ryan should of looked like. Remember: Stay Strong, Live On, And Power To The Local Dreamer."//