Chapter 60

~Dan's POV~

I smashed down the snooze button on my phone so hard that I almost cracked the screen. In a tipsy way, I walk to my closet and grab my suit for work. Stumbling down the hallway I end up in the bathroom. I shuffle through the window cabinets looking for my necessity's: Tooth brush, tooth paste, comb and deodorant. I find nothing but bandages, pills and hair spray. I look through the drawers built into the sink counter area. I shuffle through and find my straightener; I take a good look at it and throw it into the trash, knowing that if I did straighten my hair it would be like covering up my sexuality. I scavage through some more and find the items I need. I put myself together within five minutes surprisingly. I run back up the stairs and tip toe into the kid's room, I creek up to Elinna's bed and kiss her forehead and ruffle her hair a bit. I study her braids and how they're still in perfect condition from when Phil brushed her hair last night. I slide over to Beebo's crib and kiss his forehead as well, giving him eskimo kisses in the process. Finally, I step into me and Phil's room to walk in on my sleepy prince. I walk over to Phil, his breathing in a steady tempo making me wish I could still be in bed with him, his fringe messy from sleeping, his eyelashes perfectly curled up in their natural position. I place a soft kiss on his lips, knowing he won't feel it.
"I love you my sweet husband." I whisper to Phil, knowing he can't hear me.
I walk hesitantly down the stairs and open the apartment door, leaving for my first day at work.

//A/N: Hey guys! I know... Crappy chapter, but its just a filler. This story only has like 10 chapters left so, yeah. There's this YouTube video you should watch if you need something inspirational, feel suicidal, feel hopeless, feel depressed, like Tyler Joseph, like Twenty Øne Piløts or you just need a video to watch here's the link:
https://youtu.be/rkYFYckfM_s
This link is also in my bio {That video makes me cry everytime I watch it}. Alright guys, remember: "Stay Strong, Live On, And Power To The Local Dreamer."//